The Tudor Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Margaret of Austria's Bedchamber

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Margaret of Austria's Bedchamber - Page 2 Empty Re: Margaret of Austria's Bedchamber

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2023 2:29 pm

Of course always dearest brother. Anything for you.

Back to top Go down

Margaret of Austria's Bedchamber - Page 2 Empty Re: Margaret of Austria's Bedchamber

Post by Guest Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:10 am

"Thank you sister. May I ask how are things where you are?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:21 pm

Dear Philip I am well. Things here are fine. Thank you for asking but how are you? .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:24 am

"Margaret, I am glad to hear that things are well with you. I myself, I have been better. There is so much going on, that I struggle to deal with everything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2023 8:58 pm

You can tell me what has been troubling you and I will try to help you find a solution.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2023 8:55 am

"Margaret, it is just this issue with Luxembourg and the Duke trying to invade. I am just thinking are we doing the right thing helping defend from him?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2023 7:42 pm

I trust that you will do the right thing. You should trust yourself. Doubt comes from poor counsel. .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:59 am

"Margaret, you are wise as always and you do offer me a wonderful counsel too. When can I visit you again Margaret?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2023 4:15 am

You know that you are welcome to come to visit me whenever you wish. Though I will see you when I return from the trip with your wife .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:34 am

"Margaret, I shall very much look forward to that. It has been far too long since I last saw you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2023 7:53 pm

Good.  I hope that you both will come to see me more often    

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2023 10:55 am

"Margaret, I hope so too for I would like that very much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:58 pm

Good I appreciate your company alongside your wife.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:04 am

"Margaret, can I ask you, do you think that myself and Juana are doing the right thing?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:30 pm

I will say to you, Philip, if you are not sure about this perhaps you should examine what is happening and decide from there. I do not want to give you bad advice. Do you believe you both are doing the right thing? .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:38 am

"Margaret, I do believe that visiting the young Luxembourg ruler is the right thing for us to do. We want to help her against the threat from Belgium, but I am not sure whether I should go even though Juana wants to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 25, 2023 3:32 pm

Philip if you want I offered to go with her in your stead. That way we can go to meet the young ruler and you can decide what you want to do if anything at all

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 26, 2023 9:50 am

"Margaret, that is most kind of you. The only thing that worries me is that if I go with Juana and leave Castile unprotected what might happen then? Someone needs to be there in Castile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 26, 2023 3:49 pm

It is not a problem. I want to go with her. You have to protect your kingdom. Everything will be fine .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:42 am

"thank you Margaret, you are most kind. I am sure the pair of you will get on really well together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 27, 2023 1:57 pm

I am sure that we shall so go handle everything here and I can be Juana .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 29, 2023 10:29 pm

"I cannot thank you enough Margaret for doing that for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2023 1:50 am

There is nothing to thank me for. I want to go. You just need to focus on the task at hand. Do not worry about us we will find. .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 05, 2023 10:37 pm

"Margaret, thank you so much. I can now focus on things that I need to focus on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 05, 2023 11:15 pm

I thought to myself that Philip seems very nervous. I must make calm and relaxed. Do not worry we will be fine and you will have the country safe. .

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next