The Tudor Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Entrance to El Escorial

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Entrance to El Escorial - Page 2 Empty Re: Entrance to El Escorial

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2022 7:31 pm

"That sounds delightful indeed, that my coronation shalt be so, so soon. Let us dine in private. We being such public people have so few free time just to be ourselves. I am sure, you have had to stand on ceremony most of your llife and you being so many times wed. Were your previous wives good to you?" Anne of Austria hoped she did not thread on delicate toes when she mentioned the previous wives. She was just curious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:27 am

"You are correct there us being very public we must cherish the times that we have together most certainly. You should be crowned Queen as soon as possible and if anyone is against it then they will be publicly dealt with by myself. I do not usually like to talk of my previous wives Anne but I do have some beautiful daughters from my marriage to Elisabeth of Valois whom I have to say I loved very much before her sad passing. I hope our marriage will be one that produces many fine children and heirs for Spain too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2022 4:04 pm

"We shat have some beautiful boys. It is sad that your son, Don Carlos was taken from you at a young age. You had an heir so young and now you must start all over again. I look forward to our children and to meeting your two girls. i am sure that they art delightful. I can not wait until our marriage and my coronation." Anne of Austria enthused.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:45 am

"Anne I have had the Queens chambers made ready for you please inform the servants that by my order they are yours to stay in until you are crowned when they will certainly be yours and if anyone is against this please make sure to inform me and I will deal with them.
My daughters are looking forward to meeting you as well Anne and the loss of my son was most tragic indeed but he was also a very weak young man and I hope that together we will have more children and an heir for Spain. My mind is also fixated on dealing with that Queen of England.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2022 3:46 pm

"Thank you for the chambers, my dearest Majesty. "And together we shalt make an heir" Anne of Austria did not mention England as that was an offensive topic unto her husband. He must miss Queen Mary of England.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2022 8:27 am

"Anne you are most welcome for the chambers and I am glad that we think the same as Spain does need an heir and I am sure that you will not fail in your duty to both me and Spain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2022 4:00 pm

Anne of Austria was very pleased that she would be very rich. "Yes, I look forward with a great deal of eagerness, next week, the week of my coronation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2022 8:32 am

"Anne everything has now been put in place ready for your coronation and with it will come great wealth too and soon you will be crowned Queen but if you would like it I was thinking we could marry the day before your coronation?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2022 6:19 am

"Yes, I want to be wed before the coronation, for I am sure the wedding day shalt also be glorious." Now, that Anne of Austria thinks of it. She is glad that Elizabeth of England refused Philip. If she had wed with Philip, Anne would not have had this amazing marriage. She smiled graciously at her husband and fluttered her eyelids.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2022 8:13 am

"Then it shall be done Anne and then the day after I shall have you crowned as Queen of Spain. Please do invite your guests to the wedding.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2022 1:47 am

"I should very much like for my coronation to be next week." She could not wait to see the riches that would come her way. Hopefully she wilt give her lord husband sons for that is what he needs. It is sad the day that Don Carlos died. She would not mention Don Carlos to the King for it would sadden him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2022 8:36 am

"Very well Anne the coronation will be arranged for the day after we marry next week if that suits you and with it comes great wealth and power as I have declared you are outright Queen of Spain not a consort how does that sound?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 11, 2022 2:36 am

"Yes, we will have my coronation next week." Anne of Austria said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:19 pm

"Perfect it shall be wonderful and you will also be made as outright Queen of Spain too. We shall marry the day before as well. How does that sound?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2022 5:43 pm

"That sounds wonderful. It will be glorious to be crowned Queen of Spain and to be wed to such a fine gentleman as yourself. i feel very lucky indeed." Anne of Austria said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:18 pm

"Excellent I shall put all of the preparations in place for the ceremony.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19, 2022 12:07 am

"Yes, I would llke for my coronation to be next week. I am looking forward to dining in private. It is so much better than to dine in public" Anne said

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:16 am

"Excellent I shall put the coronation plans in place for you are to be my wife tomorrow. We shall dine and of course in private as I do not dine in public unless I have no choice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2022 11:50 am

The coronation wilt be next week and she would crowned outright Queen of Spain. To have so much power wilt be daunting but she shalt preserve. In face, she shalt love it. It wilt be a glorious day and the day she gives her lord and king a son, will be the best day of all. She can not wait and to meet with Philip's duaghters. She hopes they like her. She smiled at her lord husband.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:03 am

I smiled back at Anne as I see that she was in thought.

"What are you thinking about Anne?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:39 pm

"I am thinking about how forunate, I am in having such a lord a yourself to husband and to be outright Queen of Spain. It shalt be glorious indeed. What more could a lady want than such respect as you hath shown me, Philip.' Anne of Austria stated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2022 8:58 am

"You are most welcome Anne and I hope that the people of Spain will warm quickly to you for that is what you deserve to be welcomed here to your new home. Things are already in place for your coronation too Anne.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:01 pm

She needed to rest. All this talk of the wedding and coronation was exhausting. "Philip, may I rest for a spell."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:10 am

"Anne of course you may rest in the private guest chambers for now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:34 am

And so she took her leave of her lord for the present. She was led to her rooms and she looked around them as walked around all four large chambers, thinking how lucky she was and then she sat down upon one of the beds for there was two bedrooms. Her maid helped her to undress and she went under the covers, thanking God for her good fortune for that is what it was. Good fortune.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum