The Tudor Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Entrance to El Escorial

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Entrance to El Escorial Empty Entrance to El Escorial

Post by Guest Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:17 pm

I had been informed that my new bride to be Anne of Austria was on her way to Spain and hearing of her close proximity I waited to greet her at the Entrance to El Escorial Palace.

Back to top Go down

Entrance to El Escorial Empty Re: Entrance to El Escorial

Post by Guest Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:53 pm

Anne of Austria"s carriage was approaching the palace. Anne of Austria was excited to meet her husband, King Philip.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2021 9:22 pm

I waited patiently by the palace entrance as the carriage carrying my bride to be had just pulled up and I could now not wait to meet her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:28 am

Finally Anne of Austria's carriage stopped in front of the palace and Anne was able to see her husband, Philip the Second of Spain. She was impressed and greatly happy. Philip was a very handsome man. He approached the carriage and the servant riding the carriage opened the door of the carriage and both Anne and Philip of Spain laid eyes on each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:18 pm

As i opened the carriage door and laid hands on my wife to be I was overwhelmed by her beauty.
"Lady Anne may I welcome you to my kingdom and I must say it is true what I had been told you are the finest beauty in Europe and a pleasure it is to welcome you to my kingdom. I say offering her my hand

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:19 am

Anne was overcome with tenderness when she heard Philip of Spain speak as he hath spoke unto her. "I am right pleased to be here in Castile, Your Majesty. Finally~~I have so looked forword to this moment in time. And you, Your Majesty look dashing and dapper. Queen Elizabeth of England was a fool not to wed with the likes of yourself. Her sister, Queen Mary of England hath better sense and little England could have used the alliance. Will Queen Elizabeth of England never wed and give her country what it desires, a male heir? But then she is probably too old to bear heirs." Anne of Austria thought Queen Eizabeth was a strange bird indeed. What kind of a woman was she, that she did not desire a husband and a good union for her country nor an heir to preserve her lineage and the Throne of England. Did the woman not care for her kingdom. It made one think, that it did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:46 pm

I smiled at my soon to be wife.

"Indeed soon Anna we will be wed and you will become Queen of Europe's greatest country. I do hope it does not offend you but I am already a father to two daughters but I have no male heir but I hope and pray our union will be blessed. Please do not mention the name of England's Queen here for she has caused me great pain indeed and she is nothing like her sister. Please do join me inside the palace.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:36 pm

Anne of Austria was mortified that she offended her husband. and her moritificanion showed on her face. She could not hide her feelings well. She did not dissemble well. She went down on her knees to her lord and master, "Your Majesty, I greatly appolioigize. I did not mean to offend you. I greatly love you and am glad that finally I lay eyes on you." Anne did not want to make a bad first impression at all. He looked so handsome and his words were kind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:59 pm

I looked at Anne as she kneeled down before me asking for my forgiveness and I looked at her directly.
"Lady Anne it is okay you have not offended me, you were not to know that mentioning that name is not to be said here so please just bear that in mind in the future. I shall very much look forward to our wedding and I do have some plans I wish to discuss with you about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:23 am

Anne of Austria was pleased that he husband was not offended. "Of coarse I shalt never mention that name. England is our greatest enemy.I look forward to discussing these plans.And our wedding, to be sure. That is why I am here, to bear Your Majesty heirs."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:46 am

"Anne I shall very much look forward to marrying you as you are a perfect match for myself and for Spain a great Queen beckons I know for certain. I hope that together we can have a son to succeed in my kingdom for I need an heir. Tell me Anne how was your journey to Spain?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:16 am

"My journey was long, dearest Majesty and tedious as travel always is over long stretches." As this trip was long. She travelled from Austria until Spain. The Hapsburgs ruled a great expanse of lands. Philip ruled Spain and the new territories overseas which provided the gold for the coffers of Spain and he rules the Netherlands and Maximilliam who was the son of Ferdinand, King of Hungry and Bohemia who had been the brother of Philip's father, Charles, Holy Roman Emperor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:32 am

"Coming from Austria is a very long journey my dear. Come I think you should rest then we can talk further about our wedding and your coronation as Queen for I have come to the decision having met you for the first time that you will be outright Queen beside me here in Spain not just a consort.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:05 pm

The Lady Anne of Austria was amazed and looked awed as her beloved Philip told her that he is going to have her crowned Queen of Spain to be equal to him. What could she say. She was at a loss for words.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:09 am

I looked at Anne and could see she was lost for words after my declaration and I put my arm around her as we walked to the Palace.
"Is everything okay my love? You seem to be a little lost for words. Have I upset you with something? If I have then I apologise at once.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:17 pm

"I am just amazed, beloved Majesty, that you would have me crowned outright Queen beside you!! i feel so blessed and treasured." The Lady Anne of Austria replied sweetly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:24 pm

"It is what you deserve Anne to be an outright Queen and should anything cause me to have to leave I know the Kingdom will be in good hands. If anyone questions this decision Anne you must let me know and they will be dealt with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:57 pm

"Of coarse, i shalt tell Your Majesty, if any should question this desicion," said Anne of Austria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2022 8:30 am

"Thank you Anne. I always knew that I could put my trust in you and I do hope that you like Spain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:31 am

Anne of Austria said, "Oh, I know I shalt love Castile and the rest of Spain. With your love and respect and admiration, what would Your Majesty expect.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2022 8:36 am

"Anne I just know that you will be the perfect Queen for Spain and I can be proud to call you my wife. We shall have a grand wedding and then you shall be crowned as Queen of Spain outright alongside me Anne if that is something that you would like?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2022 5:57 pm

"Of coarse, I shalt like that. I shalt like that greatly, dearest Majesty."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:07 am

"Excellent I shall begin to prepare everything for both our wedding and your coronation as Queen of Spain and with it comes great wealth too Anne. We should feast tonight at the Palace in private.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2022 5:52 pm

"I should like to feast in private, beloved Philip." remarked Anne of Austria. She was so happy that she was treated with so much respect and honor from this beloved man. Queen of Spain, it shalt be glorious indeed. And to have great wealth as well. That is wonderful indeed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2022 8:07 am

"Excellent I shall have the feast prepared and we shall dine tonight in private. You will become very rich upon our marriage and how does it sound to you if we have your coronation next week?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum