The Tudor Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle Dungeons

4 posters

Go down

Castle Dungeons Empty Castle Dungeons

Post by Sarah Jackson Sun Oct 06, 2024 11:19 pm

I had joined Phoebe for a raid of the Russian coast as these would have great valuable treasures in for us and it was going well right until the point when we were surrounded by Russian guards coming at us in full force and we were arrested and taken to the dungeons.

The guards were very brutal with us both and upon entering the dungeons both myself and Phoebe were taken and stripped of our clothes and whilst there we were hogtied and blindfolded. I had no idea about this country but this was not good.
Sarah Jackson
Sarah Jackson

Back to top Go down

Castle Dungeons Empty Re: Castle Dungeons

Post by Phoebe Andrews Sun Oct 06, 2024 11:25 pm

The raid that we had planned was going so well before we were surrounded by guards and then arrested and taken away. We were put in some sort of dungeon and stripped of our clothes and hogtied, a blindfold was put on too and I was literally quite stuck. I could hear footsteps approaching.
Phoebe Andrews
Phoebe Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentina Petrova Sun Oct 06, 2024 11:30 pm

The guards had secured the two prisoners in the dungeons and the Captain of the guards was coming to inform Queen Valentina of what had happened. When he arrived at her council room he was informed that she was in an important meeting and so he went and found Princess Alexandra instead who was in the hall. He approached and bowed to her.

"Princess, please forgive me but Queen Valentina was occupied in the Council Room. I have captured two pirates this morning who were raiding Russia's northern shore and trying to steal goods and valuables, it is believed that they also hurt women and children to get the goods. They have been hogtied, blindfolded and stripped of their clothes in the dungeon as the protocol your Highness, they await your decision as her majesty is occupied.
Valentina Petrova
Valentina Petrova

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Petrova Tue Oct 08, 2024 10:51 pm

Captain you have prisoners.  Take me to them. Now

I arrived at the dungeon and there were two women tied and naked.

May I ask what is happening here.  You have these women tied up like this without clothes.  These men should not be in the cell with them.  I want their hands untied so that they can dress.  Keep them blind folded and their hands tied up in the front.  They are our prisoners but I do not want them disrespected.  Your men looking at them in an inappropriately. I do not like this.

I come closer to the cell to speak with them.

Ladies I am told that you were pirating our port. Stealing from the women and children. Tell me is this true.
Alexandra Petrova
Alexandra Petrova

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe Andrews Wed Oct 09, 2024 10:01 am

We were in the cell and not really knowing what was happening as we could see nothing then I heard a female voice say that we were allowed to dress and be untied, I was so relieved. As we were untied, I realised that escaping was not an option as they held swords close to our throats and then our hands were bound in front of us and we were blindfolded so we could see nothing.

The woman that had spoken previously had come closer to the cell and I was so annoyed that I could not see her as I would give her a piece of my mind for this. I did not know who she was but from I could hear from what the guards were saying, she must have been important as they used the term Highness, but I gathered it was not the Queen of Russia. She then approached and asked us a question. I composed myself and even though I was at a disadvantage I would not let that stop me. I gave a small smirk.

"What you hear is true whoever you are. We are pirates and we raid ports and villages. The women and children were in our way but I never killed any. The port had many riches from which we could profit. Your men took us by surprise.
You must be so proud of yourself, two women here imprisoned like this and blindfolding us so we cannot see, well that may be the case but we can still here and I heard what the guards were saying "Your Highness", so you are clearly important and high. Imagine robbing a royal, well anyway, what do you gain exactly from blindfolding us like this?
Phoebe Andrews
Phoebe Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Petrova Wed Oct 09, 2024 11:00 pm

Good you admit it.  Nice I would not want to torture you to get the answers.  You should be happy that you were not shot on the spot for pillaging our port.  It does not matter if you are pirates and that is what you do.  We do not allow pirates to raid our ports and you are no different.  If you had killed one of our citizens you would have been shot.  You will not take anything from Russia.  You know this.

I am very proud of my soldiers.  You are two women so do you think that they should have taken pity on you while you steal from us.  You are not stupid a woman do not pretend to be.  You well know the penalty for pirating on most shores.

Yes, I am the princess of Russia.  I would not suggest trying to rob royalty.  I will have you shot.  Blindfolding is to protect ourselves.  If you were to escape you would not know the way out.  Make yourselves comfortable.  You will be here for a while.  It will be decided on what should be done with you.  You have your clothes so put them on but your hands will remain tied.
 I looked at the captain.   Make sure that they do not escape the one who does let them get away will be dealt with severely.  Is that understood?
Alexandra Petrova
Alexandra Petrova

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe Andrews Wed Oct 09, 2024 11:10 pm

I smiled to myself as this woman really did think she was powerful with us.

"I know the penalties that there are for pirating in most countries but still it is how we make a living. Russia is a rich resource and one that we need to get our hands on. That is why I did not hurt any of your citizens for I know full well that you would have had us shot, but anyway it was nice raiding the nearby houses.

Protect yourselves, really? I say it is because you are cowards and have to do it so you think you are superior to us. You will regret doing this to us of that I can assure you Princess. We will put our clothes on now.
I say as the Princess spoke to the guard and he nodded his head to her.
Phoebe Andrews
Phoebe Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Petrova Thu Oct 10, 2024 2:11 am

I turned to look at this woman and I cannot believe her obstinate manner. I am usually a good person slow to angry. But she has made me go to that place.

Russia is a rich in resources but those resources are not meant for you.  They do not belong to you and you are not permitted to take it   You being a pirate is of no importance so perhaps you should find another line of work.  

You are funny.   Impertinent but amusing. I hope that you are happy for pirating the other houses.   It is not me that needs protection it is you that needs protection.   Pirating shows cowardice.  The fact that you can only acquire resources without taking it shows you are lacking in self control.  I do not call myself superior but if I am superior to you it is only because I am an honest person.  I do not take what does not belong to me.  

But it is you that will regret that threat.  Perhaps I can order my men to disable your friend.  I suggest that you keep your tongue in your head or I will have it removed.   What I will do is go to my sister, the Queen of Russia.  She does not like pirates.  Actually you are lucky that you are talking to me and not her.  Your disposition would only make her angry.  But she will not take it out on you.  No she will make you suffer by hurting your friend. I think that I will suggest that to her. You say another word or if it looks like you are trying anything.   I can starve her or torture her and it will be all your fault.  

Captain remove this woman and place in another cell.  One that is further down so they cannot see or communicate with each other.  And every time this one speaks well.  So if you value your friend I suggest that you will be quiet.  I will go and make the Queen aware of what has taken place.  She will decide what to do next.  If this one escapes shoot her friend.  Do not kill her.  Shoot her in a non lethal part of her body and if she gets away take her friend deeper into the dungeon. I will make sure that you will never see your friend again.
Alexandra Petrova
Alexandra Petrova

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe Andrews Sun Oct 13, 2024 10:30 pm

I could hear that I must have really annoyed this Princess for she was threatening to remove Sarah and take her away and hurt her which I would not have. I understood that my mouth once again had said too much.

"There is no need to take Sarah away from me. I am sorry for what I just said it is my mouth again talking before I think. Part of the reason for my reactions is that you have me blindfolded and unable to remove it which makes me a little uncomfortable. Rather than moving us away please let us talk in a more reasonable manner.

I will be honest with you, we knew that plundering Russia would be an impossible task, for Russia has great military strength and our weapons are no match for yours. I think if you were to look carefully at the ports where we were docked, you will find that all is in order and that no such thing was taken or anyone hurt. The real reason for my visit to Russian shores was to seek the treasure I was looking for on the map, the location of which was located right beneath the harbour residence and harbour master's chambers, so I can understand as to why he would report an act of violence.

I swear to you now that what I tell you is the truth and if you do not believe me then the map in question is located right in my pocket along with the details. I do not like the sound of the Queen and what she might do. I hope you understand that I feel edgy when blindfolded as I cannot see what is happening and I do not like that. It extends from when I was a small girl.
I say to the Princess as Sarah gives out a call. "Please listen to her, what she says is true about the treasure, she cannot control herself sometimes but that comes from her illness that she has.
Phoebe Andrews
Phoebe Andrews

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down