The Tudor Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guest Room

+3
Margaret of Austria
Marie of Luxembourg
Charlotte Hampton
7 posters

Go down

Guest Room Empty Guest Room

Post by Charlotte Hampton Fri May 24, 2024 10:24 pm

I had invited Sophie to Romania as I wanted her to meet those that she was hoping to help. I led the group to the guest room where Sophie was standing by the fire warming her hands. I entered and turned to look at everyone.

"Everyone, this here is Sophie Fraser.
Charlotte Hampton
Charlotte Hampton

Back to top Go down

Guest Room Empty Re: Guest Room

Post by Marie of Luxembourg Sun May 26, 2024 3:50 am

I walked into the room with Charlotte and there was a young lady. Charlotte introduced her to us. I smiled at her and extended my hand.

Nice to make your acquaintance Sophie.

Marie of Luxembourg
Marie of Luxembourg

Back to top Go down

Post by Agnetha Svensson Sun May 26, 2024 2:31 pm

Nice to meet you Sophie. My name is Agnetha and this is my sister Rebecca. I hope the voyage here was calm.
Agnetha Svensson
Agnetha Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Svensson Sun May 26, 2024 2:37 pm

It is a pleasure to meet you Sophie. As Agnetha said my name is Rebecca
Rebecca Svensson
Rebecca Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Margaret of Austria Sun May 26, 2024 11:18 pm

I speak to Queen Charlotte and Marie.  Your Majesties I hope that everyone will be safe.  I hope that Kyla will be back with you soon.  I must return home to see my family.  I am happy that I had a small roll in helping you.  Good day

It is very nice to make your acquaintance Sophie.  May you have a way to help all of these ladie.  Be safe and take care.
Margaret of Austria
Margaret of Austria

Back to top Go down

Post by Agnetha Svensson Mon May 27, 2024 12:51 am

Rebecca I want to speak to you. I received a letter from Gustav. He and Mary went to Russia to meet the new Queen. Possibly make a treaty with Russia. We must return to Sweden. The festival is coming soon. It is a necessity that we attend the festival. Gustav and Mary is returning home. He wants us to come home. So please have the maid pack and you can say farewell to Christine and Marius. We will return .
Agnetha Svensson
Agnetha Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Svensson Sat Jun 01, 2024 3:03 pm

What Agnetha was saying that I must leave.  Gustav and Mary want to return to Sweden.  I am trying to make Agnetha understand how I feel about this.

Agnetha, Gustav wants me to leave now.  I am sorry I do not want to leave.  The festival I understand that we are expected to attend but I would like to stay.  Agnetha please understand I want to stay here
Rebecca Svensson
Rebecca Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Agnetha Svensson Sat Jun 01, 2024 3:19 pm

I understand that Rebecca wishes to remain here with Marius.  I listened to her.

Rebecca you may not believe this but I do understand.  You have found a wonderful match.  He is a wonderful person.  I believe that you will be happy with him.  But you know that we must go home.  It is your duty to be there as a Swedish princess.  You know this.  Gustav is you king and he is expecting us to return home.  After the festival you can ask to come back.  I am sorry but you know that you must return.  If Father was here you would return without question. You must respect Gustav and Mother wants to see you there.  You need to say farewell for now.  He will understand that you have your duties to Sweden
Agnetha Svensson
Agnetha Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Svensson Sat Jun 01, 2024 3:30 pm

I understand but nonetheless it saddens me to leave.

Agnetha you are right. If Father was here he would have me return. I am happy here with Marius. But I will have the maid pack for the return. Let me first find him to say my goodbyes. Mother will expect that I adhere to the traditions of Sweden.
Rebecca Svensson
Rebecca Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Svensson Sat Jun 01, 2024 3:46 pm

I go to find Marius when I saw him coming towards me with Christine standing beside him. I summoned for the maid.

We must return home please have our things ready for us to leave thank you Then I turn to look at Marius with tears in my eyes.
Marius I must return to Sweden. I really do not want to leave but Agnetha is right I have a duty to attend the festival that happens each year. Hopefully I will be able to return. Gustav will after I attend all of duties allow me to return.
Rebecca Svensson
Rebecca Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Marius Daee Sun Jun 09, 2024 10:45 pm

I look at Rebecca and I could see how saddened she was that she had to leave but I also understood as to why. I gave her a hug.

"Rebecca, I know that you will be upset and that you do not want to leave, but after all your brother is King and you must attend the festival. Gustav is a kind and generous person and seeing you happy is what he wants most. I would attend this festival with you Rebecca, but I have to attend to these complicated matters here. Write to me always and take this pendant as a token of my love to you. I say handing her a box with the pendant in.
Marius Daee
Marius Daee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie Fraser Sun Jun 09, 2024 10:50 pm

I looked around at everyone and there was a point when I felt really nervous. I held my composure though and smiled at everyone.

"Good morning everyone, I am Sophie Fraser, it is nice to meet you all and I hope that I can help you with regards to the problem that faces us.
Sophie Fraser
Sophie Fraser

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Svensson Thu Jun 13, 2024 12:35 am

I look at Marius and he hugged . Christine gave me a hug.
Marius I am happy that you understand. I took wish that you could come with me but I realize that you have responsibilities here as King . But yes I will write to you often. I care greatly care for you and I hope that I can return soon if you wish. I will miss.
Rebecca Svensson
Rebecca Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Marie of Luxembourg Thu Jun 13, 2024 11:47 pm

I watched Rebecca and Marius.  They look like they are good for each other. But I am thinking about James and Kyla.  I miss them so much.  I did not know that James also had a great love for Elizabeth.  That is not for me to worry because James and I are happy together. So I must return to my home to greet them.  I wrote to James telling him that I will try to fix the mend between Elizabeth and me. Will she want to mend our relationship.   I remember what Elizabeth and Cassandra had done to Charlotte and me.  Elizabeth can be kind but she can also be cruel.   I turn to everyone and smile.   Friends I too must return to my home.  With James and I gone there are things that must be attended to.   He is to return with Kyla and I must be there to greet them.  It is a pleasure to meet you all though I wish that it was under better circumstances.
Marie of Luxembourg
Marie of Luxembourg

Back to top Go down

Post by Marius Daee Fri Jun 14, 2024 10:50 am

I smiled at Rebecca.

"I shall treasure the day which you return to see me Rebecca and I cannot wait to be able to call you my wife should your brother agree to it. I have to mend the troubles that have been ocurring here, but be assured I love you very much.
Marius Daee
Marius Daee

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Svensson Sat Jun 15, 2024 1:34 am

That is what I want as well.  I thank you for this beautiful pendant. A gift that symbolize the feelings that you have for me.  Every time I look at it I will think of you fondly .  I want to be a good wife and Queen for you. Hopefully Gustav will agree to it.  I know that he wants me to have a good husband and I feel that you are that man.  I love you dearly and you feeling love for me is what I wanted hear.  You make me happy and I am blessed to have found you
Rebecca Svensson
Rebecca Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Marius Daee Mon Jun 17, 2024 10:51 pm

I smiled at Rebecca and held her hand in mine as she was to leave.

"i am very glad to hear that you like the pendant Rebecca, I hope that we will be together again soon, but of course our family duties will have to come first. You are a delight that always brightens up anyone's day.
Marius Daee
Marius Daee

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Svensson Wed Jun 19, 2024 5:24 am

Thank you Marius for the compliment I feel the same way. You are kind. I hope that we will see each other soon. Mother wants us home for the annual festival and soon we will celebrate Gustav's birthday. Mother usually throws wonderful parties and for Gustav it will be an amazing day.
Rebecca Svensson
Rebecca Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Agnetha Svensson Wed Jun 19, 2024 5:35 am

It is a very beautiful gift. Rebecca is special person. Gustav and I are very protective of her so when she is happy it makes us happy for her. Marius seems to care greatly for Rebecca.
Agnetha Svensson
Agnetha Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Marius Daee Thu Jul 18, 2024 9:50 am

I smiled at them both.

"I hope that the two of you have a safe return journey to Sweden and maybe I could see if your brother would allow me a visit to your country so I can see you Rebecca. Good luck with everything that you have planned.
Marius Daee
Marius Daee

Back to top Go down

Post by Agnetha Svensson Fri Jul 19, 2024 3:15 pm

Thank you King Marius and Princess Christine for your kindness. You have both been gracious hosts. I will ask Gustav about an invitation for you. I believe that you will like our country. Thank you again for your hospitality.. Rebecca and I curtsey
Agnetha Svensson
Agnetha Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Svensson Fri Jul 19, 2024 3:53 pm

Farewell for now Marius. I am very happy to have met you both. Thank you for your precious gift and your well wishes. I will cherish it always. Would you please put it around my neck. It will was be close to my heart and every time I look at it I will think of you. I gently touch his face and smile as Agnetha and I walk away.
Rebecca Svensson
Rebecca Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Marius Daee Sun Jul 28, 2024 11:04 pm

I smiled at them both.

"I wish you both a safe journey and hopefully I can come and visit you soon. The jewel looks lovely on you Rebecca.
Marius Daee
Marius Daee

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Svensson Tue Jul 30, 2024 1:23 pm

I hope that you will be able to visit Sweden. It is a beautiful country and when you come I will show you some of my favorite places to see. Thank you for your gift.
Rebecca Svensson
Rebecca Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down