The Tudor Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great Hall

+3
Valentina Petrova
Hugh O'Donnell
Phillip of Bavaria
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Great Hall Empty Great Hall

Post by Valentina Petrova Sat May 18, 2024 11:01 pm

I had gone into the great hall with my sister as I sat on the throne the suitors were about to come in one by one for first looks at them and I was so glad to have Alexandra by my side. I look at her.

"Alexandra, the suitors are here and now we are to meet with them. Please do give me honest opinions of what you think, also if there are any that you are drawn too, you will have to let me know.
Valentina Petrova
Valentina Petrova

Back to top Go down

Great Hall Empty Re: Great Hall

Post by Alexandra Petrova Sun May 19, 2024 6:20 pm

I looked at my sister. I am happy that I was able to be by her side when the suitors arrived.

. Valentina, I am excited for you and I am happy that I am here for you. Hopefully you will find your match. Of course I will give you an honest opinion. Have you thought about what you are looking for in the man you will choose. I hope that he is amiable. Would it be nice if I find a match as well. But today is for you. You can take your time. Ask questions of them if you wish.
Alexandra Petrova
Alexandra Petrova

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentina Petrova Sun May 19, 2024 10:40 pm

I was sat on my throne as the door was opened and the suitors slowly started to line up and I answered my sister.

"Alexandra, I am glad you are here with me. I need to find the perfect man, whom will love me for me not for my position of Queen. I need someone caring and compassionate. I will find one for you Alexandra, you will have to let me know what you think, or if there are any that you like to.
Valentina Petrova
Valentina Petrova

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Petrova Mon May 20, 2024 2:52 am

. Well you are quite welcome. I am very happy to be here for you. We will find a special man for you. Who will treat you well.  Love you and like you said is caring and compassionate.  Do you see anyone who you want to speak to more.  So far I do not see anyone who is suited to you.  But let us see all of them
Alexandra Petrova
Alexandra Petrova

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentina Petrova Sun Jun 16, 2024 10:25 pm

"That is why I am so glad that you are here Alexandra for you are a great support too. I can honestly say at the moment, I have not seen the perfect match for me. I think that many of them seem to think highly of themselves, what do you think?
Valentina Petrova
Valentina Petrova

Back to top Go down

Post by Phillip of Bavaria Mon Jun 17, 2024 10:56 pm

I had arrived as a potential suitor for Queen Valentina and upon my arrival I noticed that there were many gentleman present and each was going forward to present themselves to the Queen. We were all told to line up and greet her. I came forward and bowed my head towards her and Princess Alexandra.

"Your majesty, Phillip of Bavaria, Duke of Bavaria. I said introducing myself.
Phillip of Bavaria
Phillip of Bavaria

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Petrova Wed Jun 19, 2024 4:56 am

I turned to look at my sister.

There is no other place I would rather be.  I have not seen anyone that I would  to introduce you to.  Hopefully one of them will be suitable for you. Do you see the Prince Philip of Bavaria.  He looks handsome do you agree.
Alexandra Petrova
Alexandra Petrova

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentina Petrova Thu Jun 20, 2024 11:09 pm

I listened to my sister as the first of the suitors came forward. It was Phillip of Bavaria.

"He is indeed very handsome. We should see all the other suitors first. Welcome Phillip.
Valentina Petrova
Valentina Petrova

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Petrova Sat Jun 22, 2024 11:13 pm

I looked at my sister and smiled.

Yes Valentina Prince Philip is quite handsome but you want to see everyone first. You do not want to seem anxious.
Alexandra Petrova
Alexandra Petrova

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentina Petrova Sun Jun 23, 2024 11:15 pm

I smiled back at my sister as I saw that she was quite taken with Phillip of Bavaria. I looked towards the next suitor who was very finely dressed and he was introduced as Hugh O'Donnell, brother to Queen Elizabeth of Ireland.
Valentina Petrova
Valentina Petrova

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Petrova Wed Jun 26, 2024 2:29 pm

Valentina, is there something wrong. You are watching me. Is there anything I can do for you. I wonder if I should see if the King and Queen of Sweden are doing. Perhaps I could help them with anything.
Alexandra Petrova
Alexandra Petrova

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentina Petrova Sun Jun 30, 2024 11:23 pm

I looked at my sister.

"There is nothing wrong Alexandra, I did just want to ask, you are quite attracted to Phillip of Bavaria are you not? I saw the way you looked at him. The King and Queen of Sweden are returning home and discussions will happen between our nations later in the year.
Valentina Petrova
Valentina Petrova

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Petrova Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:11 pm

I smiled at my sister.

Why would you ask? He is handsome,yes, but you are looking for a good match for you. I want to find a husband that will be a good fit for you. A man that will hopefully make you happy.
Alexandra Petrova
Alexandra Petrova

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentina Petrova Tue Jul 02, 2024 11:49 am

I looked at my sister.

"He is indeed quite handsome, but I need to find someone who is right. What do you make of the latest suitor Hugh O'Donnell?
Valentina Petrova
Valentina Petrova

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Petrova Wed Jul 03, 2024 11:23 pm

I looked at Prince Hugh and then I turned to Valentina.

Well Valentina I am not sure about him. What do you think of him. Perhaps we should look at the others. I am sorry that the Swedish King and Queen is leaving. I would have loved to talk to them. They look like a nice together.
Alexandra Petrova
Alexandra Petrova

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Petrova Mon Jul 15, 2024 3:58 pm

I stepped away from Valentina for a moment. I have returned to stand by her side.

Valentina I wanted you to know that I went to say farewell to the King and Queen of Sweden. I thought that it would be rude if neither of us was there to see them off. Perhaps we can visit Sweden. Maybe with news of your marriage.
Alexandra Petrova
Alexandra Petrova

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentina Petrova Wed Jul 17, 2024 11:23 am

I smiled at Valentina.

"Thank you Alexandra for doing that. You are right it would have been rude not to be there. I was so distracted by this here today that I totally forgot that they were leaving.

When the time is right, we shall visit Sweden and like you say surprise them of my marriage. I have received a very nice letter from a foreign prince this morning, due to arrive tomorrow. Would you like to see it?
Valentina Petrova
Valentina Petrova

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugh O'Donnell Thu Jul 18, 2024 11:12 pm

I had arrived with my sister Queen Elizabeth O'Donnell to Ireland as Elizabeth believed that I would be a good suitor for Queen Valentina. I approached beside my sister and looked towards the Russian Queen.

"Your majesty, I am Hugh O'Donnell, Prince of Ireland and brother to Queen Elizabeth here and may I say that your eyes shine like diamonds in the sky. I said flirting with her.
Hugh O'Donnell
Hugh O'Donnell

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Petrova Fri Jul 19, 2024 4:23 am

I sat beside Valentina when Prince Hugh O'Donnell of Ireland came in and his sister stood next to him.  He stepped forward and introduced himself to Valentina.  And I could not believe that he complemented her eyes.  I looked over to my sister and whispered to her.

Valentina I cannot believe that he is flirting with you.  Well played.  Honestly there is something about him.  I cannot say what but he does not seem trustworthy.  That is just my opinion I could be wrong.  What do you think Valentina?
Alexandra Petrova
Alexandra Petrova

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentina Petrova Tue Jul 23, 2024 7:07 am

I gave a further glance at Hugh O'Donnell and nodded my head to the guard to show that I had received his proposal and then my sister whispered to me.

"Alexandra, I fear that you may be right. He is offensive in complimenting me like that flirting without hesitation. I trust your word sister and I do not like him one bit. He is most certainly off the cards. Did I show you this letter I received from Prince Frederick of Denmark? It is so lovely and kind and he even attached his portrait miniature to it. Please tell me your honest opinion Alexandra, you know I value it. I said to her as I handed her the letter.
Valentina Petrova
Valentina Petrova

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Petrova Wed Jul 24, 2024 2:34 pm

I took the letter from my sister and began to read it.  I was struck by the words that he used to introduce himself.  His portrait showed a handsome man.  Almost otherworldly.  

Valentina , this is a beautiful letter.  When did you receive this?  Will you send for Prince Frederick.  I would like to see him in person.  To see if his portrait shows his true features.   That he is all that his letter and portrait suggests. You still must speak to him before you make a final decision.  So far Philip of Bavaria and Frederick of Denmark are possible candidates.  With all hope you will see another young man that you can possibly speak with intentions of marriage.
Alexandra Petrova
Alexandra Petrova

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentina Petrova Thu Jul 25, 2024 10:58 pm

I smiled at my sister as she read the letter.

"I received the letter whilst you were in Ukraine talking with King Nikolai. There is something about his words that was just so mesmerising and caring. His portrait is so handsome. I have invited him here so that we can meet him in person, to see how he is. He is arriving today Alexandra. One final thing I have been meaning to ask you, did you place the prisoner in the dungeons ready for questioning?
Valentina Petrova
Valentina Petrova

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Frederick Thu Jul 25, 2024 11:04 pm

I had arrived in Russia to present myself as a potential match to Queen Valentina. I hoped that she had enjoyed reading my letter and seeing my portrait. I had decided to wear a pale blue coloured doublet and hose and some white tights. I also wore a golden chain and I had a few coloured rings too.

I was announced to the hall and I approached Queen Valentina and her sister and what I had been told was very true, she was indeed very beautiful. I bowed before her and was very polite just like my mother had taught me.

"Queen Valentina, I am Prince Frederick of Denmark and I am very pleased to have been invited by your majesty for this very moment. I say to her in a kind tone.
Prince Frederick
Prince Frederick

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Petrova Sat Jul 27, 2024 1:01 pm

I looked strangely at Valentina.  Wondering why would she asked that.

Remember when I returned from Ukraine with him as prisoner I had the guard to take him to the dungeons.  Unless the guard disobeyed my orders he should be in the dungeons awaiting your judgement.   Do you wish for him to be brought to you when you are finished here? Well Prince Frederick has come to you as a potential suitable match.  His words are beautiful and he is handsome.  As he stands before you what do you think of him?
Alexandra Petrova
Alexandra Petrova

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentina Petrova Tue Aug 06, 2024 11:17 pm

I listened to my sister.

"Please do arrange for him to be brought in here when we have finished so that he can be judged. I have to say, Prince Frederick, his words were so kind and caring and his whole manner was very pleasant. I do like him very much and I think that I will proceed forward with him to the next stage. What are your thoughts about him Alexandra?
Valentina Petrova
Valentina Petrova

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum