The Tudor Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pirate's Revenge

+3
Cassandra Pennyfeather
Adrian Mcgregor
Kyla of Luxembourg
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Pirate's Revenge Empty The Pirate's Revenge

Post by Cassandra Pennyfeather Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:46 am

I was aboard my ship and wearing my eye patch having lost an eye to Abigail Smith. I was very happy when finally I had caught up with her and her ship only to find that as we pulled up alongside, the crew had done a mutiny against her and captured her. I was not surprised by this. I already had one prisoner on board but this one I would enjoy. Robert was next to me as we pulled alongside and headed for the edge of the ship and looked upon them.
Cassandra Pennyfeather
Cassandra Pennyfeather

Back to top Go down

The Pirate's Revenge Empty Re: The Pirate's Revenge

Post by Robert Lock Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:52 am

I was standing beside Cassandra as we pulled up next to The Swallow and noticed that they had captured their Captain. My gaze turn briefly to Cassandra then to Abigail as I noticed the man holding her was about to speak to us and I look towards the young pirate holding Abigail on one side.
Robert Lock
Robert Lock

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Mcgregor Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:57 am

Cassandra and her crew were beside us and now our plan would come into action. I had already tied Abigail's hands behind her back as part of the plan and then I looked towards Cassandra.

"Captain Pennyfeather, I thought that you would be coming. We have decided to save you the job of attacking us. We could not stand Abigail's lead anymore and we did a mutiny and now we have Abigail for you.
Adrian Mcgregor
Adrian Mcgregor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyla of Luxembourg Wed Feb 28, 2024 2:54 pm

I stood beside Captain Abigail holding her arm securely. I made sure that Cassandra Pennyfeather could not clearly see me just in case she has seen me before. So far things are going well.
Kyla of Luxembourg
Kyla of Luxembourg

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Elizabeth Tudor Wed Feb 28, 2024 3:10 pm

Looking around and I see that Elizabeth has taken me to another ship. I could a noice above so I took a peek. I see that Abigail is tied up and Adrian was handing her over to this Cassandra. I also see a young lady also took Abigail. Then she stood next to Adrian. This must be a plan of theirs.. I can not understand what they have in mind but it must be a crazy one. But Abigail and Adrian are very intelligent pair. What I would like to know who this lady is.
Katherine Elizabeth Tudor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassandra Pennyfeather Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:36 pm

I looked at the man as he had Abigail bound just as I liked and he brought her forward onto my ship.
As Abigail was brought onto my ship I took great joy in going over to where she was and I punched her hard in the stomach. "I have been waiting a long time for this Abigail. My revenge will be so sweet. Take her below and put her with the other prisoner. I say to the crew as I look back towards Abigail's crew.

"Tell me something, I am curious, what happened to her close companion Adrian Mcgregor, for I do find it hard to understand you achieved this mutiny easily?. I said to him as I noticed how the young girl of the crew, refused to look towards me.
Cassandra Pennyfeather
Cassandra Pennyfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Mcgregor Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:43 pm

Myself and Kyla helped Abigail onto Cassandra's ship and as she got on, I saw Cassandra hit Abigail hard in the stomach. I knew however that Abigail expected this and so I knew not to worry.

Cassandra was unaware of what Adrian Mcgregor looked like so I knew that this plan would succeed. I looked at Cassandra as she asked about him.
"Adrian, oh yes I remember him, he was stubborn. He put up a good fight and in the end he took a tumble overboard, pity really as I liked him. I said as I noticed how she fixated her gaze on Kyla. "Captain Pennyfeather, you must forgive the young pirate here, she was recently recruited into our crew and she is still shy. I said to her.
Adrian Mcgregor
Adrian Mcgregor

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail Smith Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:49 pm

So far my plan was working well. As I expected, Cassandra gave me her usual greeting, but I dealt with it and Adrian was doing wonderfully. I was taken on board and her main man Robert took me below to the cells where I saw my daughter Katherine. I did noticed that she too had been tied up, no doubt by Elizabeth and I was thrown into the cell next to hers, but I could still speak to her.

I waited until Robert had gone back up to the top deck, then I managed to get onto my knees and looked towards Katherine.
"Katherine, I do hope that you okay. I know this must seem strange to you, but I do have a plan. Are you okay? Are you bonds too tight?
Abigail Smith
Abigail Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Elizabeth Tudor Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:26 am

I see a woman being brought to the cell next to mine and the woman. .  Abigail?  Is that you ?  Why are you here?  I can not believe that this woman Cassandra Pennyfeather captured you.  I heard that Adrian is dead and that there was a mutiny aboard your ship.  Elizabeth Hampton drugged me and brought me here   Or at least she thinks that.  I am fine,  I just wanted to know what she is up to.  What has she done to King Marius and what will do to Rebecca.  What does she have in store for Mary, Gustav and Agnetha.  So I need to know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail Smith Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:35 am

I looked across and noticed Katherine there and I was happy that I was finally with her.

"Katherine, yes it is me Abigail. Coming on here is all part of my plan and don't worry, I know what I am doing. There was no mutiny on my ship, for I spoke to the crew beforehand about my plan and Adrian was a master in it. I had them bring me here and now we can learn of the true plan of that Hampton woman. I am glad you are okay. Adrian is coming to rescue us when we get to the island. I have no doubt that Cassandra will try and hang me there. I hope they have not hurt you?
Abigail Smith
Abigail Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassandra Pennyfeather Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:53 am

I looked towards this man as he did mention what had happened to Adrian.

"Good to hear that he took a tumble overboard, I despised him. Now, I would advise that you do not follow me, for you will be blasted from these waters. I say to him as he leaves with his crew.

I decide to head below to see my prisoners and now I knew I had Abigail and her daughter as Elizabeth had told me about her. I had also been informed that she liked to talk a lot and express her opinion.

I went down and looked at them both as they spoke to each other. I wanted to speak to Abigail and Katherine but I would enjoy seeing them both struggle with a cloth gag in. I gave the signal to my men and they opened Katherine's cell and then her mouth was forced open and she was made to bite down on a cloth gag, but she was trying to resist and so I signalled my men and they punched her in her stomach and gagged her.

I next looked at Abigail at how she was angry at what I had just done to her daughter. Her cell was opened and Abigail was also gagged, but this was not enough for me. I had specially prepared wall chains and her hands were untied and chained to the wall and the wall neck chain was secured, immobilizing her to the wall. Satisfied I went back to her daughter's cell and it was opened. I walked in and spoke to her.
"You know how much pain you have caused Elizabeth Hampton? You have meddled in her plans enough. She wants to know why. I say to her waiting for her muffled reply due to the gag. I was going to enjoy seeing her struggle to talk.[/color]
Cassandra Pennyfeather
Cassandra Pennyfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Elizabeth Tudor Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:19 pm

I see now that this woman is a pawn in Elizabeth's plans.  She punched me and that was a mistake.  If this plan works I will enjoy seeing the surprise on her face.  She chained up my mother and that infuriated me but I kept my composure.  Then she had us gagged. But I wonder how did she know what relationship Abigail is to me.  There must be a person who is working for her watching us. Is she that greedy for power of knowing others secrets. I am certain that Elizabeth has told her about me and this wicked person tried to talk to me just to see me struggle to talk.  I looked at her.  When she talked to me.  I shrugged my shoulders like I do not know of what she is asking..  I realized that I must have really gotten under Elizabeth's skin.  To go to such tactics Elizabeth must really want me out of the way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyla of Luxembourg Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:02 pm

I watch as the ship starts to pull away.  I looked at Adrian and silently say to him. .  Did I do a good job.  Do you think that they believe what you told her.  This Cassandra woman is a horrible person.  I would surely have have her thrown in a cell that no one could escape from.  I am worried about your captain and friend.the woman said that she has another captive in a cell.  Are we to set both free.  So what is the next step to the plan.
Kyla of Luxembourg
Kyla of Luxembourg

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassandra Pennyfeather Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:36 am

I looked towards Katherine and all she manged to do was shrug her shoulders. I could not believe her arrogance. I was starting to lose my patience with her.

"You had better have found your tongue later my dear or there will be consequences. I say to her as Robert had come down to inform me that the regular port we went to was close by.
"Thank you Robert, she is refusing to talk to me. See if she will say anything to you. Hurt Abigail if she doesn't, or her if you want to.
Cassandra Pennyfeather
Cassandra Pennyfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Mcgregor Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:40 am

I looked at young Kyla.

"You did do very well my dear. Cassandra believed what I told her. She has never met me before which did make it a bit easier. Abigail is on board with her daughter Katherine. We are going to set them both free, we need to sail at a distance and reach the island a different way. If the Duchess is there when we arrive you can reveal yourself, plus we have her close friend as our prisoner you can use too.
Adrian Mcgregor
Adrian Mcgregor

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Elizabeth Tudor Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:34 am

I can see that I was going to make her angry so I will stay calm with her.  I will try to be cordial.  From the gag I tried to speak slowly but it will be muffled.  . Wait.  I .know.  that.  she. must. have.  told. you. that. I.  was. always. around . when. she. was. close. to. my . family.  It.  is.  because. I.  do.  not. trust. her.  She. wants. hurt. them. I will not. let. that. happen.. I do not trust her either but she likes being cruel but I will not let her make me afraid.  It is silly because I am afraid but I can not let her see it. She makes me angry like Elizabeth does but I will keep my head cool.  Until Abigail's plans come into fruition..

Last edited by Katherine Elizabeth Tudor on Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyla of Luxembourg Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:44 am

I looked at Adrian and smile.
. Thank you so I will try to do all that I can do to help. Just tell me what I can do
Kyla of Luxembourg
Kyla of Luxembourg

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Elizabeth Tudor Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:49 am

I looked at Robert.  I do not know what else Elizabeth has told her about me.  I hope that she does not hurt Abigail.  I wish I knew what her plan is.  Now what is Cassandra's plan.  She must be working for Elizabeth Hampton.  I hope that Abigail is fine.   And Elizabeth Hampton wonders why I do not trust her.  She is manipulative.  She must be afraid of me if she has this woman doing her bidding.  Sad really. I hope that Mary and King Gustav are fine. I am certain that Agnetha and Rebecca will take good care of Mary.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassandra Pennyfeather Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:32 pm

I looked at the young woman as she tried to talk through the gag. I decided that I had had some fun and now I wanted to talk to her properly. I nod to my men and they go in and remove Katherine's gag.

"That was such great fun seeing you struggle there. Now, you are aboard my ship The Pirate's Revenge and I am Captain of this ship. It is reported that you have caused Duchess Elizabeth great trouble.

I know what you are thinking, I must work for her, I do in a way yes, we trade together and she pays me very nicely. Where we are going however, is to see the lady I really work for, whom Elizabeth is very fond of. When we arrive, you can have the pleasure of watching me execute your mother too, for what she did to me.
I say to Katherine.
Cassandra Pennyfeather
Cassandra Pennyfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Elizabeth Tudor Mon Mar 11, 2024 6:50 am

Looking around the room everyone was laughing at me.  I can only imagine.

. Well I am happy to see that you were entertained by my struggle.  I am here because Elizabeth has told you that I have caused her trouble.  Interesting I had no idea that I caused her such trouble.  She makes me nervous.  Obviously she does not like me if she wants you to keep me here with you.  I was only watching over the Swedish family.  They are my friends.  I do not want them to come to harm.   So you are taking us to your boss they are close to Elizabeth then that is why I am to be sent to your boss. And you have found out that Abigail is my mother.  Yes she is we have only just met but she has been kind to me it is almost like we have known each other for a long time.  I am happy that I met her.   So your boss who is this person.  I would think that you would have to ask your boss about killing anyone.  I think that your boss would have some say as to what you would do to prisoners.  Perhaps they may want to talk to us.. I hope that Adrian will be able to find us soon.  This woman worries me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassandra Pennyfeather Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:33 pm

I listened to this woman as she spoke and it was clear to me now what Elizabeth said when she said that she very striking with her words.

"I had to enjoy your struggle for it is a great amusement that the crew and I needed. I do know exactly what you have done to Elizabeth. You interfered to much with the Romanian King and well I need not say anymore about it and besides you will not question it.
If you think that Elizabeth is cruel, then you have a lot coming to you, for my boss, if you should know is called Nadia as she is ruthless.

The fact is sadly, although I would take great pleasure from killing you now, yes you are right, Nadia is the one who will decide your fate. You see that is where we are going to. I shall look forward to personally ending your life when she gives me the command. I did not know that Abigail had a daughter? Well this is exciting news indeed. Perhaps Abigail will enjoy to watch me take one of your eyes, just like she took mine.
I say to her as I nodded to Robert and Abigail was unchained from the wall, but whilst still gagged was punched in the stomach again by Robert as her hands were tightly bound and as she rose, I grabbed her around the chin and lifted her head up and looked into her eyes and removed her gag.
"What a lovely daughter you have Abigail. I shall take great pleasure in watching you seeing her suffer. I will have my revenge for what you did. I say to her as I slapped her hard around the face.
Cassandra Pennyfeather
Cassandra Pennyfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Elizabeth Tudor Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:14 pm

I watched what Robert had done to Abigail and an anger rose up in me.  I want to hurt Cassandra Pennyfeather the way she hurt Abigail. I do not hate Cassandra but I would like for her to feel pain

. Well Cassandra about that.  I knew that if Elizabeth told you about how I interfered with her plans she would have to you about her assumption that I was the daughter of Abigail Smith.  So I decided to have you believe it.  Abigail is not my mother but she is a good friend and has treated me like a mother would. Why do you think I call her Abigail. Really Elizabeth lied about another thing.  I am not interfering with her plans.  She says that the Swedish family and myself went to Romania and pushed our way into the palace.  In reality we came to settle the match of the Swedish King's sister to the Romanian King.  Elizabeth did not like that very much since she was trying to marry the King herself.  We just came to see the King and his sister.  I just thought that I sould tell you.  Elizabeth has probably messaged to your captain, Nadia you said, telling her this assumption as well.  Perhaps you should let her know that it is not true.  Not that it is a lie but a misunderstanding on Elizabeth's part.  I never her told that. If she thought that I would give her trouble why would I. I do not know why she would say that.  Unless she knew that you hated Abigail.  She would believe that you would kill Abigail and I am with Abigail so would kill me because Elizabeth hates me for some imagined issue.  I want Cassandra Pennyfeather to suffer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassandra Pennyfeather Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:24 pm

I listened as this woman spoke to me and again I did not believe anything that she said.

"Why should I believe anything that you even say to me. I will not stand for this. We are almost there on the island and now it will be down to Nadia to decide your fate. I would love to personally kill you, but I know that I cannot lay a hand on you unless permitted to do so by Nadia.
If you even think that you are going to be untied, then think again as you will remained tied and your fate decided. I hope that Nadia decides of public execution. I will hang Abigail then you yourself.
I say to them as we had arrived at the island and I nodded my head to Robert.
"Prepare her for meeting Nadia.
Cassandra Pennyfeather
Cassandra Pennyfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Elizabeth Tudor Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:45 pm

I have to figure out what to say to her to make her believe me

. Okay Cassandra tell me this, how would Elizabeth know anything about me? .  I never spoke to Elizabeth before she asked me to come to her chambers to have a talk about how she felt.    Then she drugged me.  So what makes her think that I would tell her anything about me.  Certainly not to her.  She would say anything to get you to do her dirty work for her.  She would not want you to know that I did nothing to her.  She wanted to get between the King's sister's possible marriage.  You know that Elizabeth wants to rule.  That would be a great achievement and for the Swedish family coming in and ruining her plans. She could not blame the royal family so she blamed me for not trusting her.  So I stayed close to watch them.   There is no reason for me to lie about that.  I wanted to know exactly what she told you about why I am here  I knew that you would not believe me.  So I decided to tell you everything.  You wanted to know what I did to Elizabeth.  Well that is what I did and that is why she wants me out of the way.

Last edited by Katherine Elizabeth Tudor on Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail Smith Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:57 pm

I was getting frustrated at Cassandra still tormenting my daughter, but she had again hit me hard in the stomach and now we had arrived at this so called island. It was not however an island as I recognised it as Hungary itself. Cassandra was busy getting ready to get off the ship and take us to Nadia. I took this opportunity to struggle over to Katherine. My face was blood stained and I was in pain but I managed to talk to Katherine.

"Katherine, be careful, do not anger her. She is cruel. She does know that she cannot harm you unless Nadia allows her two, I can only imagine that was Elizabeth's deal with her, but instead she takes it out on me. Now Adrian, is going by plan B, which is to surprise Elizabeth Hampton and detain her and force this Nadia to release us. We are in Hungary not an island. It is Godollo Palace. I say to her just as Robert turned round and seeing me talking with Katherine, he threw a rope around my neck and pulled me away from her and again I was punched in the stomach and taken outside.
Abigail Smith
Abigail Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum