The Tudor Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

King Henry VIII's Private Bedroom

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

King Henry VIII's Private Bedroom - Page 2 Empty Re: King Henry VIII's Private Bedroom

Post by Catherine Parr Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:52 pm

'My brother, Lord William Parr and my sister, the Lady Herbert are well.' Catherine uttered.
Catherine Parr
Catherine Parr

Back to top Go down

King Henry VIII's Private Bedroom - Page 2 Empty Re: King Henry VIII's Private Bedroom

Post by Henry VIII Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:04 pm

"I am pleased to hear that they are both well Catherine. Have they been with you at court the whole time, if so, why have I never seen them?
Henry VIII
Henry VIII

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Parr Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:20 am

'William has been at home at Kendal, tending to business there. Anne has been with the Court. I do not know why you have not seen her.'
Catherine Parr
Catherine Parr

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry VIII Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:38 am

"Maybe I have seen her, but not realised it having never met her in person. I trust that everyone is well? My leg continues to give me bother.
Henry VIII
Henry VIII

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2