The Tudor Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abigail Smith's Ship

+5
Adrian Mcgregor
Kyla of Luxembourg
Margarita Sanchez
Elizabeth Bathory
Abigail Smith
9 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Abigail Smith's Ship - Page 6 Empty Re: Abigail Smith's Ship

Post by Marie of Luxembourg Tue May 14, 2024 1:29 am

I am trying to keep calm about Kyla but I heard what Charlotte was saying. She was given wrong information. I cried from what she was saying.

. Charlotte, I have not done any of the things that you are talking about.  Yes, I was Elizabeth's friend and I thought that she was mine. She blames me for taking the love of her life. I knew that she was close friends with James. But what I did not know was just how much she loved him.  If I had known that Elizabeth loved James I would have never married him.  Elizabeth thinks that I harmed her daughter. But James had had Elizabeth's daughter placed in a cell. I asked James why she was there he would not tell me anything. I did not know what he was doing to prisoners.  But when I did found out that Lucy was alive I pleaded with him to release her but he told me that I should not get involved with the affairs of state.  I am again going to send a message to James asking for her to be released. I have tried on many occasions to tell Elizabeth about Lucy but every time I went to speak with her, she would interrupted me and start another conversation. When we were at the port I was about to tell her but we were surrounded and placed on board this ship. With all that is holy I never hurt Lucy and I would never hurt her . I never lied to you or anyone. Ever. But no matter what it is I say, you refuse to entertain the idea that I may be telling the truth. Everyone believes that I am such a horrible person. I hoped you would believe how sorry I am for what happened to you. I tried to stop what was happening. But she and Cassandra would not stop no matter what I did. I would like for you to believe me but I have the impression that you will never believe me.
Marie of Luxembourg
Marie of Luxembourg

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Elizabeth Tudor Tue May 14, 2024 5:09 am

I listened to Queen Marie. It broke my heart to her speak. I wish that I could give her a bit of comfort but there, unfortunately, is nothing that I can do. So I walked towards her and I touched her shoulder. I looked at Queen Charlotte and I felt sadness for her. To be so burden with such pain is unthinkable. I am sorry for them both and the pain that they both suffered. A tear stained my cheeks.
Katherine Elizabeth Tudor

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Hampton Tue May 14, 2024 7:24 am

I listened to Queen Marie as she spoke and I could see now that she really did mean what she said and that she did have the truth in her all along.

"Marie, it is clear to me now that my mind has been puzzled by that of my sister and many trying to make me believe that you are a monster, so please do forgive me for the things I said to you. The words you have just said, show how much care and compassion you have and I had no idea that Lucy was still alive. I do forgive you Marie and I am sorry. I will do all that I can to help you get Kyla back. Why is your husband holding Elizabeth's daughter, do you know?
Charlotte Hampton
Charlotte Hampton

Back to top Go down

Post by Marie of Luxembourg Tue May 14, 2024 5:26 pm

I smile at Queen Charlotte.  Tears still streaming down from my eyes.  I give her a hug.

. Queen Charlotte,  there is no need for you to apologize. You have done nothing wrong. You only went by what was presented to you.  You have no fault in this situation.  I do not blame you for anything.  I would have done the same thing given the story that you were told. Your sister lied to us both.  But I also had a part to play in this story. I still believe that if I was stronger I would have been told you the truth of what happened to you when we were younger. You are kind and gracious in your temperament. James never told me about what he was doing in the dungeons. All he would say is that I should not worry about the affairs of state. It actually took a little time for me to find out who he had in the cell. I was surprised to hear that it was Lucy he placed in the there knowing how important James is to Elizabeth. He must have known who she was. But I will write a letter to James and tell him that it is most urgent that he release her
Marie of Luxembourg
Marie of Luxembourg

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Hampton Wed May 15, 2024 10:04 pm

I hugged Marie back and comforted her.

"Marie, I am sorry for any foul words that I said to you, I did not mean them. If your husband has Lucy locked up, he must have a reason. I know he and Elizabeth were a strong bond together. I will travel to Hungary myself as Erik is my husband and I am it's Queen. I can speak to Elizabeth, I am one of the few people that she will listen too. I need you to go with the others ashore and meet the young mage Lady Fraser, she may be able to help you Marie. Do not worry, Kyla will be safe.
Charlotte Hampton
Charlotte Hampton

Back to top Go down

Post by Marie of Luxembourg Thu May 16, 2024 5:37 am

A servant came in and handed me a letter.  I open the letter and it.  For the first time since Kyla was captured a smile came across my face.

. Charlotte,  I have received a letter from James.  He was worried about me.  He said that he would go to Hungary himself to retrieve our daughter. I learned that Lucy is my step daughter.  But Elizabeth believes that I tortured Lucy and killed her. Elizabeth will do the same to Kyla .  I know how cruel she can be.  Nadia is memorized by Elizabeth.  Maybe you should not go to try to talk with Elizabeth.  She may listen to him.  I can not see that we will get to Kyla before she killed.  James tried to get in contact with Elizabeth but she never returned his questions.  Lucy is alive but why would she think that she was tortured and killed.  Who would someone lie about the death of Lucy.  James is Lucy's father.  I do not know what I would do if something has happened to Kyla.  How long will it take for us to reach the shore.
Marie of Luxembourg
Marie of Luxembourg

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Hampton Sat May 18, 2024 11:19 pm

"Marie, this is good news. James is going to travel to Hungary himself? I had no idea that James was actually Lucy's father? We always believe that Kyla had a different father, or so we were told, probably by that same man who had told Elizabeth her daughter had died. I must investigate it further. I will travel to Hungary, to meet James as he arrives, for you are right, Elizabeth is likely to talk to him, but knowing what she can do, I will have to get him entry as I am Queen there. Marie, we will get Kyla back safely. I know my sister is cruel, but I do hold one thing over her that works every time.
Charlotte Hampton
Charlotte Hampton

Back to top Go down

Post by Marie of Luxembourg Sun May 19, 2024 3:01 pm

. Charlotte,  I wrote to James telling him about everything that we are doing. I did not know about Lucy let alone knowing that James was her father. James has told me everything that happened between he and Elizabeth. About their feelings for each other.  Now I understand why Elizabeth believes that I would hurt Lucy.  Perhaps she thought that with our past history I would harm Lucy in order to hurt Elizabeth.  Does she really think that little of me? That I would use the child to hurt her. But I think that I may have an idea of who is responsible for spreading all of these lies but because I am not certain I do not want to say anything because I do not want to accuse them and be wrong
Marie of Luxembourg
Marie of Luxembourg

Back to top Go down

Post by Marie of Luxembourg Sun May 19, 2024 8:01 pm

I could not tell anyone this, not even Charlotte.  Elizabeth does not know but I believe that Cassandra Pennyfeather has been the one who has been spreading these lies around.  When we all were younger Cassandra was very close to Elizabeth.  She would do anything for Elizabeth.  She did not question anything that Elizabeth would have her do.  She wanted to stay close friends with Elizabeth.  Cassandra did not like me or for that matter Charlotte.  When they tied Charlotte to that chair Cassandra was all to happy to help Elizabeth.  She must want Charlotte and me fighting with Elizabeth. She must think that if Elizabeth was angry with us she would have Elizabeth all to herself.
Marie of Luxembourg
Marie of Luxembourg

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Hampton Sun May 19, 2024 10:06 pm

I looked at Marie and having known her for a long time I could see that she was keeping something to herself, but at this time there was a more important matter at hand. I looked at Marie and took her hands in mine as I spoke.

"Marie, I have heard that James is going to meet me in Hungary and in a way it will be nice to see him again as it has been quite some time. Please do not feel guilty of anything Marie. It is clear to me now that all of this information has been mislaid to us by someone and I do not believe that mys sister was behind it. I believe that only myself and James are safe going to Hungary now as Elizabeth is not thinking highly of you, but please try not to worry okay. I do sense Marie that you are keeping something from me though, is this true?
Charlotte Hampton
Charlotte Hampton

Back to top Go down

Post by Marie of Luxembourg Sun May 19, 2024 11:16 pm

After everything all I could was hold my head down as Charlotte spoke.

. You are right I am holding something back only because I am not certain.  Charlotte I think that the one who has been spreading these lies is Cassandra Pennyfeather.  I do not believe that Elizabeth knows.  I am not certain but it is my belief.  Remember when we were young.  How Cassandra was always with Elizabeth.  Wherever Elizabeth went Cassandra was always close behind.  Now Cassandra is not trying to hurt Elizabeth but if Elizabeth was constantly fighting us Cassandra would be there to help Elizabeth.  As comfort. A shoulder to cry on.  With us out of the way she can be there with Elizabeth.  Cassandra does not like me.  So her saying that I was responsible for hurting Lucy,  Elizabeth would cut me out of her life. She already hates me for marrying James.  Elizabeth telling Nadia lies would hurt you.  Nadia being out of your life would hurt you.  And Cassandra is always there watching
Marie of Luxembourg
Marie of Luxembourg

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Hampton Wed May 22, 2024 10:42 pm

I listened carefully to what Marie said and then I thought for a moment and started to think that what she was saying could actually be true.

"Marie, I have just been thinking about what you said and now that you have mentioned it, you could be right. Cassandra has always been there by her side never leaving. She clearly has always hated us both and I would not put it past her. We must investigate this, but we must make sure that we are careful though, for it will be hard convincing my sister.
Charlotte Hampton
Charlotte Hampton

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Elizabeth Tudor Thu May 23, 2024 1:04 pm

I see both queens as they mend their relationship.

Queen Marie, I believe that your daughter, Kyla will be fine. She is a strong, resilient and capable person. I understand that you are frightened for her. I know Elizabeth. I believe that once Queen Charlotte and your husband speak to Elizabeth Kyla will be released. Your husband will protect her and keep her safe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marie of Luxembourg Thu May 23, 2024 5:42 pm

Katherine, I thank you for your concern.  I appreciate it.  Yes I believe that James and Charlotte will be able to bring Kyla back home safe and sound.  I trust James and I trust Charlotte.  I hope that I can meet Lucy.  It will be nice to meet James' daughter.  I hope that they are able to talk to Elizabeth and have her listen.  I am surprised that Elizabeth would think me capable of doing such a horrible act to someone who is innocent, one who has done nothing.  But she has shown herself to be a person who will do something like that.  Kyla is innocent and if she believes that I could and would have a young lady tortured to the point of their death. I feel sorry for her.
Marie of Luxembourg
Marie of Luxembourg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum