The Tudor Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phillip II of Spain to Anna of Austria

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Phillip II of Spain to Anna of Austria - Page 3 Empty Re: Phillip II of Spain to Anna of Austria

Post by Phillip II of Spain Thu May 09, 2024 10:31 pm

I smiled at her.

"Then please do follow me towards your apartments. I hope that you will like them.
Phillip II of Spain
Phillip II of Spain

Back to top Go down

Phillip II of Spain to Anna of Austria - Page 3 Empty Re: Phillip II of Spain to Anna of Austria

Post by Anne of Austria Sun May 12, 2024 11:40 pm

"Oh, I am sure I shall adore them as they come from you, Your Majesty." Anne of Austria said, regally.
Anne of Austria
Anne of Austria

Back to top Go down

Post by Phillip II of Spain Wed May 15, 2024 11:10 pm

I smiled at Anna.

"You really do know how to win my heart Anna. Can I ask, do you find Spain very different to what you are used to?
Phillip II of Spain
Phillip II of Spain

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne of Austria Sat May 18, 2024 11:50 pm

"Castile is beautiful. I love it and yes, it is very different to the Hapsburg lands. It is a lot better."Anne of Austria commented.
Anne of Austria
Anne of Austria

Back to top Go down

Post by Phillip II of Spain Sun Jun 16, 2024 10:52 pm

I smiled at Anne as for a moment I thought that she was going to say that the Hapsburg lands were superior to those of my own.

"It pleases me to hear that you like Castile, Anne. I hope as King, that I can make Spain more wealthy. Can I ask you something, what do you make of this new English Queen Elizabeth?
Phillip II of Spain
Phillip II of Spain

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne of Austria Thu Jul 18, 2024 7:12 pm

"I do not like her. I think she is a snake in the grass, manipulative and dangerous to cross. We need to be wary of her." Anna of Austria replied.
Anne of Austria
Anne of Austria

Back to top Go down

Post by Phillip II of Spain Thu Jul 18, 2024 10:51 pm

"I love the way that you think Anne. Very wise and wonderful to have you as my Queen. Elizabeth should be watched carefully, but she would not dare threaten us and the power and wealth of Spain.
Phillip II of Spain
Phillip II of Spain

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne of Austria Fri Jul 19, 2024 6:31 pm

"No, she would not. She thinks she is so smart but she is nothing. If you and her sister hath had an heir, she would not now be Queen." Anne of Austria stated.
Anne of Austria
Anne of Austria

Back to top Go down

Post by Phillip II of Spain Fri Jul 19, 2024 10:22 pm

"That is so very true Anne, but sadly for me, Mary was it seemed unable to produce a child for me. I did feel great pity at times. I do not like these advisors that Elizabeth has around. Anne, imagine how strong our position would be in Europe if we had an heir, for at the moment, I only have beautiful daughters.
Phillip II of Spain
Phillip II of Spain

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne of Austria Sat Jul 20, 2024 5:27 pm

"Yes but technially according to the laws of Spain, your eldest daughter is heiress." Anne of Austria remarked.
Anne of Austria
Anne of Austria

Back to top Go down

Post by Phillip II of Spain Fri Jul 26, 2024 11:08 pm

I looked at Anne and was glad she was with me. I looked at her as she mentioned my daughter being an heiress.

"It is true that at this precise moment, my daughter is heiress to the throne of Spain, that is of course providing that no boy comes along, as you well know that the law here in Spain also states that the eldest male child succeeds upon the death of the ruler. We must get ourselves an heir and secure the succession or I can see my siblings pushing for the throne, like your brother Matthias for example.
Phillip II of Spain
Phillip II of Spain

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne of Austria Wed Aug 07, 2024 9:55 pm

"We shall have a boy, my dear Philip. I will do everything I can to provide you with a male heir." Anne of Austria commented.
Anne of Austria
Anne of Austria

Back to top Go down

Post by Phillip II of Spain Wed Aug 07, 2024 11:37 pm

I kissed Anne softly.

"Hearing you say that makes me so happy Anne. I do hope that you will be able to be a good mother figure to my two daughters as well. Spain now has a new Queen and with you by my side, Spain will be great. Are you aware of the riches of Spain?
Phillip II of Spain
Phillip II of Spain

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne of Austria Fri Aug 09, 2024 9:01 pm

"Yes, I know that Spain is very wealthy. What with all the silver that is coming in from the New World. I would not like to go to the New World. It is savage." Anne of Austria was used to the comforts of life. She would not be able to survive in the New World, that is the lands that are across the sea that Christopher Coloumbus discovered for Philip's great grandmother Isabel of Castile and his great grandfather, Ferdinand of Aragon.
Anne of Austria
Anne of Austria

Back to top Go down

Post by Phillip II of Spain Sun Aug 11, 2024 10:15 pm

"We are very rich indeed. The New World has provided us with silver and other new produce. I do have some trouble with a certain English person called Drake who seems to enjoy raiding my ships and stealing our gold. Now how well do you know the etiquette of the court here?
Phillip II of Spain
Phillip II of Spain

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne of Austria Mon Aug 12, 2024 6:21 pm

"I know that it is strict." Anne of Austria said.
Anne of Austria
Anne of Austria

Back to top Go down

Post by Phillip II of Spain Wed Aug 14, 2024 11:00 pm

"I have a challenge for you now, what can you tell me of the etiquette?
Phillip II of Spain
Phillip II of Spain

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne of Austria Fri Aug 16, 2024 7:35 pm

"I do not know where to begin," Queen Anne of Austria commented.
Anne of Austria
Anne of Austria

Back to top Go down

Post by Phillip II of Spain Fri Aug 16, 2024 10:53 pm

"Well I can tell you that now you are rightful Queen of Spain, everyone is to address you in the correct manner. No one should start eating before us either. Your ladies are expected to curtsy to you as well. Those are just some.
Phillip II of Spain
Phillip II of Spain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3