The Tudor Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marius's Bedroom

2 posters

Go down

Marius's Bedroom Empty Marius's Bedroom

Post by Marius Daee Wed Dec 13, 2023 10:40 pm

I was preparing to meet with the Royal Family from Sweden as they were soon to arrive. I was nervous myself, but luckily I had my sister with me. Elizabeth Hampton was likely preparing herself to. I had called Christine in as I wanted her opinion on what colour I should wear as she was always good at choosing.
Marius Daee
Marius Daee

Back to top Go down

Marius's Bedroom Empty Re: Marius's Bedroom

Post by Christine Daee Sat Dec 16, 2023 3:58 pm

The Swedish Royal Family will be here soon. Marius was noticably nervous. But he asked my advice. I worry about him with Elizabeth. She is going to manipulate him because she is shrewd. So I can see that she will try to keep the family away from him as much as possible. . . Marius, you have a n array of colors on your bed. But I believe that you would look the most handsome in your red with gold emblem. Do not worry. You look amazing and any woman would be lucky to have you as a potential partner. You do like her yes? I have heard that she is quite a beauty. I will be right beside you at all times for when you need me. . I smile at him.
Christine Daee
Christine Daee

Back to top Go down

Post by Marius Daee Sun Dec 17, 2023 11:01 pm

"Red with the gold emblem, that is perfect. I always knew you had the eye for this Christine thank you. I can tell you this I do like Rebecca Svensson, she is a great beauty. I don't want to make the wrong impression on her brother the King though. I am so nervous. What colour will you wear today Christine?
Marius Daee
Marius Daee

Back to top Go down

Post by Christine Daee Mon Dec 18, 2023 9:40 pm

. I am considering my golden gown with yellow embroidery.  My gold necklace or lavender gown with purple embroidery.  With a lavender amethyst necklace.  Which one do you think would be best to wear   I am happy that you like Rebecca Svensson I do not believe that I have heard you speak of someone with such high regard.  Do me a kindness please keep her away from Elizabeth Hampton.  I do not trust her.  
Christine Daee
Christine Daee

Back to top Go down

Post by Marius Daee Fri Dec 22, 2023 3:27 pm

"Christine, I do believe that you should wear the purple gown as that looks so good on you. I do really like Rebecca Svensson and I will do what I can to keep her away from Elizabeth. Do you know of the secret hiding place we used to use when hiding from father?
Marius Daee
Marius Daee

Back to top Go down

Post by Christine Daee Fri Dec 22, 2023 3:50 pm

. Thank you Marius. I will definitely wear this for our guests. I am thankful that you understand what I see in Elizabeth. I do not trust her especially when it comes to you. It warms my heart to hear that you really like her. Yes I remember the secret hiding place why do you ask
Christine Daee
Christine Daee

Back to top Go down

Post by Marius Daee Fri Dec 22, 2023 6:11 pm

"I can see that Elizabeth concerns you dear sister and so I was thinking the best place to meet her would be in our old secret hiding place. Elizabeth does not know it and I could talk with Rebecca there privately.
Marius Daee
Marius Daee

Back to top Go down

Post by Christine Daee Fri Dec 22, 2023 10:12 pm

. That is a brilliant idea Brother. Tes she does trouble me. She will do something against Rebecca. I see that she makes you happy and you deserve to be happy. I would suggest that when you go down to greet your guests. Spend time with her sit next to her at dinner then we can decide what happens next sounds good to you.
Christine Daee
Christine Daee

Back to top Go down

Post by Marius Daee Sun Dec 24, 2023 11:01 am

"Christine, that sounds like a brilliant idea. Can you please inform the servants to set the table so that Rebecca is seated next to me. I do not want any trouble for this visit. I shall come down now.
Marius Daee
Marius Daee

Back to top Go down

Post by Christine Daee Wed Dec 27, 2023 4:40 pm

. I will try Marius. We must be careful around the staff. Some of them are on her side. But I will make it a specific order that Princess Rebecca will sit next to you. I will go to the servants and tell them your request. Will see you downstairs correct
Christine Daee
Christine Daee

Back to top Go down

Post by Marius Daee Wed Jan 03, 2024 10:09 am

"Christine, I had no idea that she has some of the staff and servants on her side. Please do be careful and yes you will see me downstairs. I need you to speak with the Queen Consort of Hungary when she arrives to discuss and alliance as arranged prior to the visit of the Swedish but she was delayed. She is arriving soon.
Marius Daee
Marius Daee

Back to top Go down

Post by Christine Daee Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:53 am

I smile at Marius.  . Of course I will receive the Hungarian Queen.  Do you know her name by any chance. But please be careful around Elizabeth Hampton.  I do not trust and deep down you feel uneasy about her.  I will try to keep her from knowing about your private plans with Rebecca.  I like her Marius.  She is a wonderful match for you. She will be good for you.
Christine Daee
Christine Daee

Back to top Go down

Post by Marius Daee Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:49 pm

I smiled at my sister.

"Thank you Christine, I really do appreciate you doing this for me. I do believe that Erik mentioned that his wife's name was Charlotte something, the letter got wet from an accident with a glass and i could not make out the rest of her name. I am glad to hear that you approve of Rebecca, i think she is very fine indeed.
Marius Daee
Marius Daee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down