The Tudor Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

King Francis Receiving Room

Go down

King Francis Receiving Room Empty King Francis Receiving Room

Post by Guest Sat Jun 24, 2023 10:16 am

I had invited my good friend, Katherine Elizabeth Tudor to Blois, as I had a surprise for her which I just knew she would like. I waited patiently for her arrival.

Back to top Go down

King Francis Receiving Room Empty Re: King Francis Receiving Room

Post by Guest Tue Jun 27, 2023 1:12 pm

I received a message from Francis I. He wishes it see me at Blois so I will soon see him for I travel there now. He is a good man and friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 08, 2023 9:50 pm

I had heard that the lady Katherine had arrived at Blois. I ordered the servant to open the door for her to enter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 09, 2023 1:35 pm

.     Hello your Majesty . curtsey.  .     How are you sire.  I have received your letter inviting me here.  I smile to my friend and give him a hug. .      It has been a while since I have heard from you.  I have missed you and I am happy to see that you are well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 10, 2023 10:52 am

I smile back at Katherine as she curtsied before me.

"Katherine, thank you so much for accepting my invitation here. I am well thank you for asking. I have a little surprise for you which I hope you will like. How would you like to be a grand Duchess, the highest possible position in France for a lady other than the Queen?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 14, 2023 3:48 pm

.       Oh Francis,   are you sure that you want me to have such a high honor?  . I give Francis a hug and kisses his cheek.      You are too kind.  I wondered about your gift but I did not expect this.  It is a welcomed surprise.  Thank you for suggesting me for this high office.  I will love to be the Grand Duchess.  Thank you for this appointment.  Again thank you Francis.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:48 pm

. Oh Francis, Are you not interested in going to Sweden for King Gustav's wedding ceremony.. He is a good friend of yours correct.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 21, 2023 6:44 pm

"Katherine, the position of Grand Duchess of Lorraine, is the highest in the land meaning that only the Queen ranks higher amongst the ladies and it is yours now, if you accept. A position that you deserve Katherine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 21, 2023 6:46 pm

"Katherine, I did indeed receive an invite from King Gustav of Sweden to attend, however I am not able to as my health is not well enough to attend a cold country and so I would like you to go in my place and also give this letter to King Francis as well. You will be representing France.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 21, 2023 11:41 pm

. You want me to go in your stead. Why would you want me to go. I can not be your representative. What would I say. King Gustav is your friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 22, 2023 6:01 am

"Katherine, you are now the Grand Duchess of Lorraine and certainly worthy of representing me there in Sweden. Please do inform Gustav that my dear wife is unwell and that is why I cannot attend. The letter I have given you will explain all to him, Katherine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:09 pm

I will go Sweden and give the king your letter. I am nervous about this but I will do it for my dear friend. He believes that I am capable of this task

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 03, 2023 11:07 pm

I looked at Katherine.

"Does something trouble you Katherine?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 04, 2023 12:03 am

To King Francis I

I wanted to inform you that I  have arrived safely in Sweden.  I have delivered your message.  I also found  that my father, King Henry,  is here for my aunt's wedding Queen Mary of Sweden to your friend King Gustav of Sweden.  They are both lovely people.  They have invited me to visit their private residence.  I have excepted the invitation.  I will see you after my visit.  Thank you.

Your friend,
Katherine Elizabeth Tudor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:49 pm

Dear Katherine,

It is good news to hear that you have safely arrived in Sweden and delivered my message to King Gustav, I thank you personally for this.

In a way it is probably best that I am not there if King Henry of England is there as there is tension between us too, but do pass on my best wishes when you arrive at the Private residence.

King Francis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 10, 2023 1:14 am

King Francis,

Thank you for everything. I appreciate the help you have me. Your help with my abduction by pirates. I was able to win the challenge that the captain set . She released me a long with the other captives . But it turns out that the captain is actually my mother. I can not believe it. Not only did I meet my Father, King Henry, I also met both of my aunts ( Margaret and Mary). Then to meet my mother. It is a good surprise. Now King Gustav and Queen Mary has invited me to go with them to Romania. Princess Rebecca, King Gustav's sister, is going there to be introduced to King Marius, the King of Romania. I thank you for sending me here in Sweden. I will write to you to keep you abreast of my travels. I was told by my mother that you are pursuing the pirate ship. Once again thank you for everything.

My dearest friend
Katherine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down