The Tudor Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Catherine De Medici talking with Francis II of France

Go down

Catherine De Medici talking with Francis II of France  Empty Catherine De Medici talking with Francis II of France

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2023 3:03 pm

I wanted to see my dear son. I wanted to talk to him about his marriage. I am waiting to see him.

Back to top Go down

Catherine De Medici talking with Francis II of France  Empty Re: Catherine De Medici talking with Francis II of France

Post by Guest Sun Jul 02, 2023 11:37 am

I had been informed that mother was here and in the gardens waiting to see me. I went out to the gardens and saw mother there looking very nice.

"Mother, it is nice to see you, what brings you here?

Back to top Go down

Catherine De Medici talking with Francis II of France  Empty Re: Catherine De Medici talking with Francis II of France

Post by Guest Fri Jul 07, 2023 3:42 pm

. Hello son, you look well. You look handsome. Your father asked if you are well. We wanted for you to come back with me home. We want you to meet Mary of Guise. Her mother asked if you would meet her. I have been told that she is a beauty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 10, 2023 11:00 am

"Mother, thank you for your kind words. Marie de Guise is here in France, I thought she was in Scotland? If it is your wish for me to come back with you then I will, mother.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 14, 2023 3:14 pm

.       She was at a time but she has come to France to meet you.  So I am overjoyed that you are to come back with me.  We must pack to leave so that we may be there soon. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 25, 2023 9:47 am

"Mother, I will have the servants prepare my things, so that we can leave at once. I am curious to meet the mother of my said bride to be. Have you learnt anything about the Queen of Scots, mother?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 27, 2023 4:10 pm

.   I will be meeting her for the first time as well.  Your father will be entertaining our guests as we return

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 08, 2023 5:29 pm

"It will be interesting to meet the mother of my future wife, I must say that I am surprised that you have not met her yet though, mother.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 09, 2023 8:24 pm

I listen as my son jest.  .     No, I have not net her but I have here.  I hope that she will be a good match for you. I am happy that you are coming back with me on the journey home. I have missed you very much.  Now shall we leave

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 16, 2023 10:28 am

"Mother, yes we may leave now for I am ready. Tell me mother, how is father these days?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 16, 2023 7:53 pm

.   Your father is quite well and is very excited to see you and have you home.  It has been a while since we have heard from you.  I want to see you more often.  I miss you my son.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 17, 2023 9:27 am

"Mother, you know that I had to leave due to that outbreak of sickness we had. Father, he did think it was best, as his heir, for me to leave to another part of France. I will try to stay close from now on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 18, 2023 2:20 pm

. Yes Francis we agreed that it was in your best interest for your health is important.  You are the heir apparent to the kingdom.  But first and foremost our love for you was more important.  Now that you are home I will see you more often and I am happy for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 19, 2023 9:11 am

"Mother, I understand why you sent me away and in a way I am grateful too. How are my brothers and sisters? It seems like an eternity since I last saw them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 19, 2023 3:18 pm

. Well they have missed you terribly. When I told them that I was going to bring you home, they were excited. They can not wait to see you. I am happy that you understand why we had to send you away but I am glad that you are here with me now

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:14 am

"Mother, I am delighted to be returning home myself. It has been too long since I was last there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:33 am

I looked at my son, smiled and touched his cheek . I believe that your father is preparing a celebration for your return. I know that it may seem a bit much but he is really happy that you will be home with us.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:29 pm

"Mother, that is wonderful. I shall look forward to it. Father does enjoy his celebrations.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 11, 2023 1:18 am

. Yes, Francis he does enjoy his celebrations. This one, my dearest son, is for you. We have been waiting for you to come home. We have missed you. I missed you. I blushed then I wiped a tear from my eye and I turned to look at my son . Do not listen to me I am rambling on

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 21, 2023 10:12 pm

I hugged my mother as she shed a tear.

"I am truly honoured mother, that you and father share this celebration with me and for me. I thank you so much. I have missed being with you too. You are always good to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 02, 2023 1:34 pm

I smile at my son. . Well of course I will always be here for you. As long as all of my children, I am happy. Your siblings was excited to hear that you will be coming home. So when we get home we can have a celebration.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down