The Tudor Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romania's Port

+4
Elizabeth Hampton
Marie of Luxembourg
Adrian Mcgregor
Charlotte Hampton
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Romania's Port Empty Romania's Port

Post by Elizabeth Hampton Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:46 am

I had received the letter from Elizabeth Bathory that she was arriving at the port with Kyla and I had come waiting to see her.
I was with Matthew and as we waited, I noticed a ship approaching which must have been Elizabeth and Kyla.
Elizabeth Hampton
Elizabeth Hampton

Back to top Go down

Romania's Port Empty Re: Romania's Port

Post by Elizabeth Hampton Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:42 am

I was well aware of what was going to happen however given that I knew it was a trap, I had bought Marie and Charlotte with me to the port and I would allow myself to get caught. It would be all part of my plan. I noticed many men coming from different directions towards the beach and I smiled at them as they arrived.
"Good afternoon gentleman, well I have to say, I did not expect this, well played. I say smiling at them as their leader comes towards me.
Elizabeth Hampton
Elizabeth Hampton

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Mcgregor Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:46 am

I had ambushed Elizabeth Hampton on the shore and my men surrounded her. As we approached, she was with three others. Two of them were women and the other one was a man. I approached her as she spoke.
"Elizabeth Hampton, finally caught you for everything thing you have done. You are my prisoner now and your companions here are witnesses and will be taken aboard too. Tie their hands and cover their eyes. I say to the crew as I had left Kyla behind on the ship for her own safety.
Adrian Mcgregor
Adrian Mcgregor

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Hampton Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:49 am

I had come to the shore with Marie and my sister and as we waited for the people from the boat, we were suddenly surrounded by men and our hands were tied behind our backs. Before I could even say anything, the men, covered our eyes with blindfolds and we were taken away.
Charlotte Hampton
Charlotte Hampton

Back to top Go down

Post by Marie of Luxembourg Fri Mar 22, 2024 4:57 am

Elizabeth asked me and Charlotte to accompany her to the Port. I saw a ship that has come. Several men surrounded us. What has Elizabeth gotten us involved in. Suddenly are hands were tied behind our backs and we were blindfolded then we were lead away.
Marie of Luxembourg
Marie of Luxembourg

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Mcgregor Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:44 am

The crew had taken the three women prisoner as I had requested and they were bought onto the ship and I spoke as they were bought on.

"Good work men. Take them to the cells at once.
Adrian Mcgregor
Adrian Mcgregor

Back to top Go down

Post by Marie of Luxembourg Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:51 pm

. Will someone please tell us what is happening and why we are to be tied and bound. What have done to deserve this treatment.
Marie of Luxembourg
Marie of Luxembourg

Back to top Go down

Post by Christine Daee Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:29 pm

I went to the port landing where Elizabeth Hampton was heading.  She had Marie and Charlotte with her.  But they were surrounded by men and they blindfolded them and tied their hands.  But as they were taking them away, Elizabeth slipped away.  The men did not see her.  I followed her to the Receiving Room.  

. Elizabeth . I shouted. . Where do you think that you are going.  I told the guards to capture her.  They were able to get her tied and blindfolded

. What have you done.  Your sister and Marie were carried off.  Perhaps you would like to join them.. I along with the guards took Elizabeth to the port

Last edited by Christine Daee on Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Christine Daee
Christine Daee

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Hampton Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:32 pm

My plan had almost worked as these new men had come and taken my sister and Marie away, but I had managed to get away. Just as I returned back to my receiving room that was when Christine came in with guards and they came forward and tied my hands and blindfolded me. I was angry.

"Christine what the hell is the meaning of this?
Elizabeth Hampton
Elizabeth Hampton

Back to top Go down

Post by Christine Daee Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:43 pm

I looked at her and smiled.  

. What is going on is you are being detained for your crimes against the crown.  I believe that is treason.  Now I know that you had something to do with Katherine Elizabeth being missing.  So tell us what have you done to her.  Please do not lie.  I know that you did something because you were the last person who saw her.  You did not like her watching you so you did something to remove her from Romania.  She is not here in Romania. So had someone take her away. Just so that you know that King Henry is here.  He wants to talk to you about Katherine.  So I think that you should tell me what you have done.  You may not like how he will ask you.
Christine Daee
Christine Daee

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Hampton Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:47 pm

Despite being blindfolded I was still not worried about this woman.

"Those are harsh accusations Christine, I will tell you nothing until you untie me for this nonsense. You think by placing me in a chair, that it will help you? I suggest you release me now or you will face the consequences. I say as her guards tied me to the chair.
Elizabeth Hampton
Elizabeth Hampton

Back to top Go down

Post by Christine Daee Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:59 pm

I looked at the guards and had them tie her up in the chair.  She is very angry.

. Oh. You forgot that I know what you have done to my brother.  I know that you do not want him to marry Princess Rebecca.  It is no accusation.  We have looked all over Romania and she is no where to be found and she would not have left on her own power. .  She did not trust you.  You could not have her spoiling your plans so you had someone to take her away. I know this because I went to your chambers to see if I could find her. You had two cups on your table and one had a sleeping draft in it. The only person I can think of is that you had Cassandra Pennyfeather take Katherine away.  I will just let King Henry take care of you.  Let him know that we have you.  Now you know that he cares for Katherine and Mary.  Did you really think that he would not have hunt you down.  So for the last time you should tell me where you sent Katherine to.  King Henry will not be so kind and he will not ask you more than once.  So you should talk.
Christine Daee
Christine Daee

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Hampton Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:12 pm

I thought to myself at how clever Christine actually was. She knew all about Cassandra Pennyfeather, but luckliy she had no knowledge of Nadia at all. I struggled with the ropes in the chair then not really knowing where Christine was as I was blindfolded, I moved my head around trying to shake it off before responding.

"It appears that you think you have figured it all out and maybe I did send her somewhere, I will however tell you on the condition that you remove my blindfold and untie me, you seem to have many guards here. Do this and I will tell you. I say trying to get into her head, knowing it was quite easy to do.
Elizabeth Hampton
Elizabeth Hampton

Back to top Go down

Post by Christine Daee Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:19 am

Elizabeth must believe that I will fall for this

. Guards please make sure that her ropes are tight around her waist and her hands and feet are tightly bound.  I do not want her to try to escape.  Do not listen to anything she says.  The duchess is crafty and she will get in to your head so be careful.  No Elizabeth you have no other choice you are to be handed over to King Henry's men.  You will have to tell him.  As a prisoner of England I do not know how you will be treated there.  But if you tell me where she is I will tell the King how cooperative you are.  Oh I forgot,to tell you that I know that Charlotte has daughters.  Nadia and Talia.  She tells me that she is not as close to Nadia as she would like. But you are very close to her.  I can only imagine the lies you told Nadia for her to turn away from her mother.  Oh,  you did not know that I knew about her.  No worries I will just let King Marius, Gustav and mostly King Henry know about all of your schemes.  Seducing Marius,  trying to harm Mary with some concoction you made.  I know that you even wanted King Gustav on your side.  I suppose you had something to do with the physicians accident. Katherine knew that you were up to something.  Well since you will not tell me anything about this I am afraid that King Henry will not show you any mercy.  Putting Katherine,his daughter, and Mary, his beloved sister in danger.  Tsk tsk Elizabeth.  I that you were a smart woman consider what your options are closely and let me know your decision.

I looked at the guards and placed each of them at every exit.  I did not want them to close to her because she is very tricky.
Christine Daee
Christine Daee

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Hampton Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:56 am

The guards had made sure the ropes were tight and I was actually intrigued to meet King Henry of England.

"It will be different meeting King Henry of England. You know that you are a coward, that you can only talk to me when I am blindfolded. You want to know about Katherine? Well she did come to see me and we talked, she had messed with me one too many times. There was a certain friend of mine, who wanted to meet her and last I heard, Katherine had arrived in Hungary, where I am sure as we speak that Nadia will be preparing an execution. I have never told a single lie to Nadia. You bringing me here, very clever, there is however one person you did not think about. I say smiling to myself.
Elizabeth Hampton
Elizabeth Hampton

Back to top Go down

Post by Christine Daee Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:49 pm

I listened to Elizabeth.

. Elizabeth I am happy that you are intrigued by what it is going to be like to meet King Henry.  Well do not worry you will soon see him.  I do not know if you really want to meet him with him knowing that you had something to do with the kidnapping of his daughter, Katherine. And please spare me with the coward remark.  If you think that I would try to prove you wrong and release the blindfolds you are sadly mistaken.  So now I know that she is in Hungary with Nadia I will let King Henry, Gustav and Marius know about this.  Now I hope that nothing has happened to her.  If Nadia has had her killed there is nothing that will stop King Henry and Gustav from executing you.  So you should hope that she is safe.  If not Nadia and you will face King Henry's wrath.  And from what I understand he will not hesitate to have you both beheaded.  Even Elizabeth Bathory will follow behind you for her part in all of this   I am saddened by the fact that Charlotte's daughter will be executed because she believed your poisonous lies.  You know that Katherine did not hurt you.  Yet you lied to her so that she will have Katherine killed.  I would not want to be you for anything in the world.
Christine Daee
Christine Daee

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Hampton Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:59 am

I could hear that Christine was very pleased with herself. I did however hope that Nadia would not execute them yet until I had got onto the side of King Henry.

"I swear this to you, if you even dare to lay a hand on my niece, you will wish that you hadn't. Nadia is not stupid, she will not rush into an execution, besides what makes you think that she will not spare them. I know how persuasive that Katherine can be.
Elizabeth Hampton
Elizabeth Hampton

Back to top Go down

Post by Christine Daee Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:33 pm

I can see that Elizabeth is thinking of a way that she can get out of this situation.

. You swear to me.  Really?  Well it will not be me who will lay a hand on Nadia.  It will be King Henry who will handle her.  It is a shame that you can not message Nadia and tell her to wait before she executes Katherine.  If she has gone through with the execution then King Henry,  King Gustav and even Queen Mary will want her head and yours really.  So I think that you should start praying for Nadia.  I have told King Gustav that you are here and that you are bound to this chair.  Now I know that Nadia is very smart but I also know that she is devoted to you, so if you told her that Katherine hurt you in some way then she would want to hurt Katherine just on that basis alone.   But you must think that I am stupid .  You know that you do not believe that yourself.  Katherine could not persuade you.  So I doubt that Katherine could persuade Nadia about anything. I only hope that Katherine is unharmed.   What is sad is that Nadia is just as much of a victim as anyone.  She believes everything you say.  She does not question your stories so she could possibly lose her life because of you.
Christine Daee
Christine Daee

Back to top Go down

Post by Christine Daee Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:42 pm

I looked at Elizabeth and for the first time what I said touch her.  I believe that she does love Nadia.  But she also crave power.  Being queen will give her power.

. Elizabeth l should not have been that mean to you.  But truthfully tell me why do you dislike Katherine so much that you would have her taken to Hungary in the hopes that Nadia would execute her.  I never thought that you would do a thing like that.  So do you think that Nadia would go through with it.  If so why did you want her dead.  Since you believed that she is the daughter of the monarch of England.  The niece of the monarch of Sweden.  Did you think that having Katherine executed that the Kings of England and Sweden would let you get away with this.  Please for Nadia's sake tell King Henry and Gustav what happened with Katherine and have Matthew come out to face their judgment.
Christine Daee
Christine Daee

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Hampton Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:49 pm

I could tell that Christine was confused by everything.

"I did not send Katherine away to Nadia so that she would be executed, she was sent there to meet Nadia only. I know the wrath that would await from both Kings if I did that. I am not stupid Christine.

I highly expect that as per instructions, Nadia would have allowed them to escape and at this very moment, it is likely that Katherine is returning here to Romania. So even though you believe that I sent her away for execution, you are mistaken, s you therefore have no further need for this nonsense as I have not harmed her at all. I knew that she would not believe me if I said to her that I had someone she wanted to meet, so I had to drug her with a mild sedative and then, I have to admit Cassandra did go a little over the top, but did as I asked and took her to see my dearly beloved niece.

Why, you seem to think that I would harm her is beyond me Christine and this binding me to this chair is not necessary as I have committed no such crime to anyone. I needed to get Katherine away from the others as having all of them would have not helped Nadia. It would have seemed strange if they all vanished at once.
Elizabeth Hampton
Elizabeth Hampton

Back to top Go down

Post by Christine Daee Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:01 pm

I looked at Elizabeth.  She really think that I am stupid.

. Okay let me understand this.  You wanted Katherine to meet your niece in Hungary because you wanted her to meet Nadia.  You gave her a sedative so that Cassandra could take her there.  Tell me, why did Katherine have to be sent anywhere?. You needed to have her out of the way.  Why?  What were you going to do that Katherine could not stay for?  You are right.  It would be strange if everyone of the Swedish family went missing.   That is the reason why I do not believe you.  You lie as easily as you draw breath.  Why would Nadia need Katherine's help.  I know that you wanted her sent away because she watched you closely at your every movement and you did not like that.  Nadia would anything for you and I am sure that you told all about your feelings towards Katherine.  I am sure that you hope that Nadia would have her executed for causing you any distress.  Getting Katherine out of your way permanently. Nadia is your beloved niece and she loves you deeply.  She would not have you harmed, mentally or physically.  Even though Katherine has done nothing to you.  You would tell Nadia that she did So why would you put Nadia in this position. Once both Kings find out what you have done it will be Nadia who will pay for it..
Christine Daee
Christine Daee

Back to top Go down

Post by Marius Daee Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:18 pm

As Elizabeth Hampton was about to respond to Christine, one of the royal servants came in with a letter from King Marius.

Dear Christine,

I am pleased to hear that you were able to successfully detain Elizabeth Hampton and it is clear to me now that she has been playing with my mind for years and corrupted it against everyone. I am just so glad that you were there to guide me.

I would much have liked for Elizabeth Hampton to remain in our custody, however given the matter that what she has done involves the daughter of the English King, Henry has requested that she be transported to England in the carriage and face her fate there. He cannot make the journey himself due to state affairs however he has sent his guards to deal with Elizabeth Hampton's transfer.

I am certain this will not be to your liking but we must respect the wishes of King Henry, please transfer her to the carriage and then come and see me in my chamber, I am feeling better but I want to speak to you about something.

Your brother,

Marius
Marius Daee
Marius Daee

Back to top Go down

Post by Margaret of Austria Sat Apr 06, 2024 10:02 pm

As per Henry's request I am heading towards Romania. I hope that I will be able to get to Elizabeth Hampton and bring her back to England. King Henry will make her pay for having a part in harming his daughter and putting Mary in harms way.
Margaret of Austria
Margaret of Austria

Back to top Go down

Post by Margaret of Austria Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:01 pm

I turn to look at Elizabeth and she has a strange look on her face.  I wonder what she was thinking about.  I signaled to the guards.

. Well Elizabeth King Henry asked me to bring you to England. You are to go with the soldiers.  They will take you to King Henry.   King Henry believes that you had something to do with Katherine Elizabeth's disappearance.as do I
Margaret of Austria
Margaret of Austria

Back to top Go down

Post by Christine Daee Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:58 pm

I see that the carriage has come to take Elizabeth. But I am happy about this. . Hello I am Princess Christine. Marius has messaged me to let Elizabeth go with you so that she can be taken to England. King Henry must be very angry with Elizabeth to want her to go to England.
Christine Daee
Christine Daee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum