The Tudor Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

King Henry VII

2 posters

Go down

King Henry VII  Empty King Henry VII

Post by Elizabeth of York Sun Jan 14, 2024 9:23 pm

Your grace

I must write to congratulate thee on a most splendid coronation. I was privileged to be there and invited to such a grande occasion. I do wish ye a long and prosperous reign Henry. And I do hope yo be by your side in time.

Princess Elizabeth
Elizabeth of York
Elizabeth of York

Back to top Go down

King Henry VII  Empty Re: King Henry VII

Post by Henry Tudor Mon Jan 15, 2024 1:00 am

I had received her note at the post-coronation banquest, and had smiled and nodded in her direction and had written a quick note back.

Princess Elizabeth

You are so kind to send me such a congratulatory message. The quality of the event was just as much due to those who did its planning and carried out the event. You and your family graced the proceeding as much or more than I was able to. At least it shows me the support that I have. I am happy that you give me such wishes and I hope that you are able to find yourself by my side for years to come at Court.

King Henry VII
Henry Tudor
Henry Tudor

Elizabeth of York likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth of York Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:58 pm

King Henry

Thineself will always support his grace. I do hope to be his side as his wife and Queen at court .

Princess Elizabeth
Elizabeth of York
Elizabeth of York

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry Tudor Sat Jan 20, 2024 12:24 am

Princess Elizabeth
I thank thee for your support. It is my hoe that that is the case. I think our meeting will go a long ways in settling the question.
King Henry
Henry Tudor
Henry Tudor

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth of York Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:02 pm

King Henry

Thine ladies in waiting and family are imploring his grace as to whether there be a banquet in honor of thy new and rightful kings coronation?
There be a meeting between us this evening and I will be punctual and do whatever is requested or myself Henry .

Princess Elizabeth
Elizabeth of York
Elizabeth of York

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry Tudor Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:17 pm

Princess Elizabeth

You mayinform them that there is no reason to implore. Such an an event is traditional and has been planned since I have arisen to the throne. I trust that thee will be punctual. Thee make it sound as if thee are my slave or servant. Though many will not trust thee, I am hopeful that I can will have a partner and not a serf... eventually. You will have much to prove that you are worthy.

King Henry
Henry Tudor
Henry Tudor

Elizabeth of York likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth of York Wed Feb 28, 2024 2:15 pm

Henry

Yes your grace. I will inform my family and ladies of thy plans. I can assure thee that thine family and Yorkist factions will be well behaved and of course courteous to his grace.

Princess Elizabeth

Elizabeth of York
Elizabeth of York

Henry Tudor likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry Tudor Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:37 pm

Princess Elizabeth

I thank thee for communicating with me in a proper and noble manner. Of course in formal events, as at the banquet it will be expected that thee refer to me by my title and I thine. However, at our midnight meeting I will need to know how you wished to be addressed, as Elizabeth or Lizzie. I look forward to both the banquet and our later meeting.

King Henry VII
Henry Tudor
Henry Tudor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum