The Tudor Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John de Vere to his wife Margaret Neville

2 posters

Go down

John de Vere to his wife Margaret Neville Empty John de Vere to his wife Margaret Neville

Post by John de Vere Thu Dec 14, 2023 10:17 am

Dear Margaret,

I hope that you are well.

It has been so long since I last saw you, I do however have good news. Henry Tudor has been victorious at Bosworth Field and I am to return with him to England.
I do hope that I can see you upon my return to England?

John
John de Vere
John de Vere

Back to top Go down

John de Vere to his wife Margaret Neville Empty Re: John de Vere to his wife Margaret Neville

Post by Margaret Neville Mon Dec 25, 2023 5:12 am

Dear Husband,

I am glad that you are to return to England! May your travels back to me be safe and swift. Although many years have passed, and we have not seen each other for so long, know well that my love for you has never waivered.

Sincerely,
Margaret
Margaret Neville
Margaret Neville

Back to top Go down

John de Vere to his wife Margaret Neville Empty Re: John de Vere to his wife Margaret Neville

Post by John de Vere Mon Dec 25, 2023 10:53 am

Dear Margaret,

I cannot wait to be with you again. Years away on campaign have been a struggle for me. I just hope that we can now spend time together. I will never stop loving you Margaret. How have you been?[/color]
John de Vere
John de Vere

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum