The Tudor Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elizabeth Hampton to Marie of Luxembourg

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Elizabeth Hampton to Marie of Luxembourg - Page 2 Empty Re: Elizabeth Hampton to Marie of Luxembourg

Post by Marie of Luxembourg Thu Feb 01, 2024 1:10 am

Elizabeth

If you and he was going to be together that I did not know.  He told me that he loves me.  I did not know what your relationship was to him. You know that if I had known this I would not have been with him.  Why do think so little of me.  You really think that I would want to hurt you.  You are my best friend.  I love you and I would never want you to be in pain but you want to hurt me.  I am not sure if I can trust you anymore.  I think that I will come to Romania to see for myself who is visiting with King Marius and Princess Christine.

Queen Marie
Marie of Luxembourg
Marie of Luxembourg

Back to top Go down

Elizabeth Hampton to Marie of Luxembourg - Page 2 Empty Re: Elizabeth Hampton to Marie of Luxembourg

Post by Elizabeth Hampton Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:50 am

Dear Queen Marie,

I know what it is that you say. Had you known we were to be together then you would never have done it. I was just so full of rage when I heard I could not control myself and I am sorry I had to take it out on you. I would like to speak to you in person Marie. I feel that the curse you have had it for long enough and now I understand why you married him. It is time you are relieved of this curse. You are my best friend and to have learnt that you were marrying the man I loved that is why I was so full of anger.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth Hampton
Elizabeth Hampton

Back to top Go down

Post by Marie of Luxembourg Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:55 am

Dear Elizabeth,

I understand that you are angry about this and I am so sorry that it hurt you. I appreciate you telling me. I would never intentionally hurt you. We have known each other for a very long time. I can understand why you are upset about it. I would love to see you as well. Are you serious about taking away this curse? Do you want me to come to Romania to see you.

Queen Marie
Marie of Luxembourg
Marie of Luxembourg

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Hampton Sun Feb 11, 2024 5:29 am

Dear Marie,

Yes I am serious about the curse. Do come and see me in Romania and we can talk about it further.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth Hampton
Elizabeth Hampton

Back to top Go down

Post by Marie of Luxembourg Thu Feb 15, 2024 5:41 am

Elizabeth,

Thank you for excepting my apology. I will be coming to Romania

Queen Marie
Marie of Luxembourg
Marie of Luxembourg

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Hampton Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:47 am

Dear Marie,

I will await you there.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth Hampton
Elizabeth Hampton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2