The Tudor Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charles Brandon to Anne Brandon

2 posters

Go down

Charles Brandon to Anne Brandon Empty Charles Brandon to Anne Brandon

Post by Charles Brandon Wed Dec 13, 2023 11:10 pm

Dear Anne,

I do hope that you enjoyed our visit to Sweden. You certainly proved yourself and portrayed yourself very well in front of King Henry too.
How soon can you come to Suffolk to see me as I have two things I need to talk to you about.

Charles
Charles Brandon
Charles Brandon

Back to top Go down

Charles Brandon to Anne Brandon Empty Re: Charles Brandon to Anne Brandon

Post by Anne Brandon Sun Dec 17, 2023 9:45 pm

Dear Father,

I very much appreciated you giving me the opportunity to visit Sweden. I had a wonderful time there. The King and Queen were kind hosts. I felt welcomed. I thank you for your compliment and I wanted to make you proud of me especially before King Henry. I will come to Suffolk presently.

Anne
Anne Brandon
Anne Brandon

Back to top Go down

Post by Charles Brandon Fri Dec 22, 2023 5:58 pm

Dear Anne,

I shall look forward to your return home and to see you again. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the visit to Sweden. It bought back memories for me in seeing Queen Mary again.

Charles
Charles Brandon
Charles Brandon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Brandon Sun Dec 24, 2023 12:32 am

Dear Father,

I will be home soon and I will be so happy to see you and Katherine.  How is Katherine.  I have been told that being pregnant and having a baby is not easy . I would like for her to have a healthy baby and for her to healthy as well.  I did truly enjoy Sweden and meeting with the King and Queen of Sweden.  You did not tell me that she was a favorite sister of King Henry plus she is beautiful inside and out. See you soon.

Anne
Anne Brandon
Anne Brandon

Back to top Go down

Post by Charles Brandon Sun Dec 24, 2023 10:32 am

Dear Anne,

Please do inform me as to when you arrive in Suffolk, as we can then continue this conversation there. Katherine is well, although, as of late, she has been a little unwell with sickness from the pregnancy. I pray that she will be fine and that a healthy child shall come from it. It pleases me to hear that you enjoyed the Swedish trip. The King and Queen are perfect for each other and yes King Henry and his sister have always been very close. I escaped severe punishment thanks to Mary being his sister too. She is a true charm.

Charles
Charles Brandon
Charles Brandon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Brandon Sun Dec 24, 2023 11:31 pm

Father

I will be there soon so I can help Katherine. Keep her comfortable as she goes through the pregnancy. I will love to hear about your stories with King Henry and Mary Tudor. Yrs she iwas a most gracious woman. I hope that she will have a wonderful life with her King Have you really in scraps that Queen Mary helped you out of. All three must have been great friends. But Queen Mary must have been a lot younger than the both of you. Did she like some of the same things that you liked. I suppose that she did. Well I am almost home. I have reached the shores so I have to get to carriage to take me to Suffolk.

Anne
Anne Brandon
Anne Brandon

Back to top Go down

Post by Charles Brandon Wed Jan 03, 2024 10:28 pm

Anne,

I do think that Katherine would like that if you were able to comfort her at this time for the midwife is not the most pleasant in my opinion.
Yes, Mary did get me out of a serious issue with King Henry in the past. I will have to tell you more about it when you do arrive home. Let me know when you are here and I will continue our thread at Suffolk Place.

Charles
Charles Brandon
Charles Brandon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Brandon Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:14 am

Father,

I am here in England and I am on my way to Suffolk Place. I will be there very soon. You can tell Katherine that I will be there soon. I can not wait to see you both.

Anne
Anne Brandon
Anne Brandon

Back to top Go down

Post by Charles Brandon Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:53 pm

Anne,

I will tell her and we both look forward to seeing you soon.

Charles
Charles Brandon
Charles Brandon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down