The Tudor Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Preparations

3 posters

Go down

Final Preparations Empty Final Preparations

Post by Magda Olsson Thu Dec 07, 2023 11:01 am

I was with my two daughters in my chambers and I wanted them to both look their best for the Romanian trip. Gustav, had originally asked Agnetha to rule in his stead whilst he was away, but she was keen for the trip too. I had agreed to rule as Regent in his abscence. I had called both my daughters in and had laid out many different gown choices for them to choose from.
Magda Olsson
Magda Olsson

Back to top Go down

Final Preparations Empty Re: Final Preparations

Post by Rebecca Svensson Mon Dec 11, 2023 2:00 am

I entered Mother's chambers. . Hello Mother I hope that you are well. I was told that you wished to see me. What can I do for you.
Rebecca Svensson
Rebecca Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Agnetha Svensson Mon Dec 11, 2023 2:03 am

As I entered Mother's chambers I can see that Rebecca is there with Mother. . Good day Mother, Rebecca. You wish to speak to me. What do you wish of me
Agnetha Svensson
Agnetha Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Magda Olsson Mon Dec 11, 2023 10:55 pm

As my daughters entered the room I smiled then first I turned to Rebecca.
"Rebecca, I have laid out here on the bed a set of the most beautiful gowns for you to choose from for the visit. If you are to visit Romania I want you both looking your best to impress the King and Agnetha I have laid some out for you. I say to her as I turned to look at Agnetha.

"Agnetha, I am aware that Gustav asked you to be Regent in his absence, but I am also aware however, that you were very keen on this visit and that you wanted to go, so I have spoken with your brother and I shall act as Regent in his stead hich means that you can go too.
Magda Olsson
Magda Olsson

Back to top Go down

Post by Agnetha Svensson Sat Dec 16, 2023 5:28 pm

. Mother thank you. Yes I do wish to visit Romania.. these gowns are amazing Mother. I believe that the King will be very impressed with you Rebecca . I am very happy for you. I can not wait to meet your potential match.
Agnetha Svensson
Agnetha Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Svensson Sun Dec 17, 2023 12:19 am

I hug Agnetha.. Great Agnetha you are coming with me. I am happy for it. Although Gustav will be there and of course Mary along with Katherine Elizabeth it is your opinion I value. So let us pick gowns for our voyage. I would like to dazzle King Marius.
Rebecca Svensson
Rebecca Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Magda Olsson Sun Dec 17, 2023 10:58 pm

I looked at my daughters as they hugged each other then I looked towards Rebecca.

"Rebecca, may I suggest that you go for the purple and Agnetha the pink with the matching gloves. It is believed that King Marius is fond of purple. You must let me know what he is like for I do not remember seeing him here. Rebecca, please do be careful with your injury from your accident, ensure you take the herbal remedy with you. You know I always worry about you.
Magda Olsson
Magda Olsson

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Svensson Tue Dec 19, 2023 12:20 am

. This gown is amazing thank you for your recommendation.  I will not forget herbal remedy.  My lady in waiting made sure to place it in a special box and placed it along with my important things.  Thank you for all that you do for me and you need not worry for I am in good hands.  You know that Gustav would never have any harm come to us. He is a wonderful brother.
Rebecca Svensson
Rebecca Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Agnetha Svensson Tue Dec 19, 2023 12:44 am

. Rebecca that gown will look beautiful. King Marius will not be able to keep his eyes off of you. If he is smart, that is. But Rebecca is correct Mother you do not have to worry we will all keep a close watch on her.
Agnetha Svensson
Agnetha Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Svensson Fri Dec 22, 2023 2:40 pm

. That you Agnetha.  Do you really think so.  I want him to think to himself "This is my Queen."  Like what Gustav saw in Mary.   They look at each other with love.  So when Marius and I spoke together I could see me as his wife and Queen.  We have so many things in common.  I am so happy that I am going to Romania.  Everyone is coming with me to help me learn more about him.
Rebecca Svensson
Rebecca Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Magda Olsson Fri Dec 22, 2023 3:31 pm

I smiled at my daughters.

"You both look wonderful and Rebecca you look just like I did when I first met your father. I am so glad that you have a very efficient lady in waiting. Do write to me when you both arrive and I will ensure that things run smoothly here in Sweden. Gustav likes to have things in a certain way and I must do my best to ensure it stays that way.
Magda Olsson
Magda Olsson

Back to top Go down

Post by Agnetha Svensson Wed Dec 27, 2023 11:57 pm

. Thank you Mother. I will message you to let you know how things are progressing with our Rebecca. I winked to Rebecca. It will be fine Mother no need to worry
Agnetha Svensson
Agnetha Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Magda Olsson Wed Jan 03, 2024 10:10 am

"Thank you Agnetha, I know that you will take care of Rebecca for me. I shall look forward to hearing from you.
Magda Olsson
Magda Olsson

Back to top Go down

Post by Agnetha Svensson Sun Feb 18, 2024 5:43 am

Dear Mother,  

Gustav, Mary, Katherine and I have watched over Rebecca.  She is in good hands.  She has been talking her elixir regularly.  Marius and Rebecca will be a very good match.  It seems that they really care for each other.  We have many visitors here.  There is a woman named Duchess Elizabeth Hampton her sister Queen Charlotte.  Princess Christine is Marius sister.  How are things in Sweden.  Are you well.  I have wonderful news for you.  We found out that Mary is with child.  Marius's physician examines Mary because she had fell ill.  Mary is resting now and I believe that Gustav is with her.I am very happy for her.  Katherine and myself are watching over Mary to keep her comfortable.  I will keep you abreast of all news that happens while we are here.

Agnetha
Agnetha Svensson
Agnetha Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Magda Olsson Sun Feb 18, 2024 5:55 pm

Dear Agnetha,

I thank you very much for writing to me with this news. What wonderful news you give me I am so happy for them both. Please, I am sure Gustav will agree with me, I would prefer that Mary did not receive any treatment whilst there from the physicians. You know how Gustav is around other countries physicians after what happened to your younger sister when we were abroad in the Ukraine even though they were not to blame for her illness.

I am pleased to hear that Rebecca is still taking her elixir, I knew I could trust you with it. I am well, however I am constantly having to deal with a threat from the new Danish King who believes that Sweden should be his and not our families. So far I have prevented it. Please do not tell Gustav of this yet.

Magda
Magda Olsson
Magda Olsson

Back to top Go down

Post by Agnetha Svensson Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:44 am

Dear Mother,

I will not tell Gustav about the Danish king. I remember how he was uncomfortable when it came to foreign physicians . He did not want a physician that he did not know to examine Rebecca. I will see what he will do with the physician looking after Mary. Rebecca is well. I am trying to make sure that we (I mean Katherine and I) will keep our eyes open for any new developments. Katherine is unsettled by a duchess who is staying here named Elizabeth Hampton. She gives me an uneasy feeling as well. So we are trying to watch out for her as well. Please do not worry about anything everything will be fine. I will write to you soon.

Agnetha
Agnetha Svensson
Agnetha Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Magda Olsson Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:20 am

Dear Agnetha,

Thank you for your letter. How are Rebecca and Mary doing?
This new Duchess Elizabeth Hampton, why do you feel uneasy around her?

Magda
Magda Olsson
Magda Olsson

Back to top Go down

Post by Agnetha Svensson Fri Mar 15, 2024 6:36 am

Dear Mother,

I hope that all is well with you and the country. Gustav and Mary are quite well. The only news that I have is that Mary's niece, Katherine Elizabeth is missing. I believe that you met her at the wedding. Well we are trying to find her. We know that she was last seen with Duchess Elizabeth Hampton after that we do not know what has happened. I will inform you of everything as soon as I find out.

Agnetha
Agnetha Svensson
Agnetha Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Magda Olsson Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:02 am

Dear Agnetha,

I am glad to hear that you are all well. That is a worrying concern that Katherine is missing. Did she not leave any sort of letter at all? I shall be ready to hear back from you, please do keep me informed. Have you told Gustav?

Tell me, is Rebecca still taking her herbal remedy? I do hope that Queen Mary continues to wear the gloves and follow the Swedish traditions too? Things here are okay, I did have to be strict with some nobles as of late.

Magda
Magda Olsson
Magda Olsson

Back to top Go down

Post by Agnetha Svensson Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:19 am

Dear Mother,

Yes it is a worrisome development with Katherine being missing. She wrote me a letter telling me that she was going to speak to Duchess Elizabeth Hampton.
We have not seen her after that. I wrote to King Henry and he wants to send English troops to find Katherine if he has not heard any news of her return. I have not told Mary about it but I talked to Gustav about it and he agrees with me to keep this away from her. Rebecca is doing well and she continues to take the herbal remedy.  She is very happy with King Marius.  His sister, Princess Christine, is a very kind woman.  I believe that a match will be agreed upon. I have not told Gustav about the incident there.  He is keeping his eyes on Rebecca.  Do not worry about Mary she is just fine.  Representing Sweden with grace.  Gustav is proud of her and so are we.

Agnetha
Agnetha Svensson
Agnetha Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Agnetha Svensson Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:58 pm

Dearest Mother,

Good news. Katherine has sent me a letter saying that she is on her way back to Romania. In her letter she said that she was taken to Hungary by Elizabeth Hampton. But she has been rescued and is on her way here. Mary has been asking for her but we have kept this letter from her but I do not know how long we can keep it a secret from her. She is very worried. I wrote to King Henry and he is heading here as we speak. I will try to keep you informed as to what will happen to Elizabeth Hampton and to whomever helped her.

Agnetha
Agnetha Svensson
Agnetha Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Magda Olsson Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:28 am

Dear Agnetha,

I am pleased to hear good news from Romania. Katherine, it appears is safe and I am happy, for she is such a kind soul. I do feel that soon you will have to tell Mary, if she is asking for her. Can I ask one thing regarding Mary, is she still wearing the heeled shoes and gloves at all times, as per our traditions?

Magda
Magda Olsson
Magda Olsson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum