The Tudor Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marius and Christine

Go down

Marius and Christine  Empty Marius and Christine

Post by Guest Mon Nov 06, 2023 7:44 pm

I have come to see my brother. I just came from Elizabeth's chambers. I have to tell him about the conversation with her. I hope that her will listen to me

Back to top Go down

Marius and Christine  Empty Re: Marius and Christine

Post by Guest Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:40 pm

I was in m y bedchamber at the Castle. I knew that if I came out of the room, Elizabeth's guards would be on me in a second and follow me. I really wanted to see Christine as she wanted to see me. I had managed to get a letter to her and I hoped she had received it.

It was at that moment, when the secret door to my bedchamber opened, and Christine had entered.

"Christine, you made it. Did you get seen?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 07, 2023 12:32 am

. No. I was not. I waited until I was sure that I was not followed. I had gone to different places in the palace so that the guards would not be sure exactly what direction I went. I come to stand before my brother and gave him a hug. I am happy that you are well. I had to see you. Elizabeth is going to try to make sure that you will not see the King and Queen of Sweden. She has to let you meet the royal family but I think that she will try to keep you away from them. You went to Sweden. I have heard that the Queen is quite beautiful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 09, 2023 6:03 am

I can see that my brother was worried. I feel bad for him because he looks so troubled.. Sometimes I want to throw Elizabeth in the dungeon for what she is doing to him. All I can do is be there for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 10, 2023 10:44 am

I hugged Christine as she had come in to see me.

"I am so glad that you have made it safely Christine, that was clever too, by going in different directions. This is the first I have heard of a Royal visit from Sweden. The King and Queen are coming here? What could the reason for their visit be? You will find Queen Mary very beautiful. She is so kind too. Christine, I know you are not fond of Elizabeth but I have to ask you, why do you think she would stop me from seeing royal guests, she knows that would be treason.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 11, 2023 2:44 pm

I looked confused at my brother.   You know that she will do  anything to keep you under her  control.  She would like for the kingdom to follow her.  She is power mad.  She is going to get in the way of you visiting the Royal family.  Yes , you must meet them as they arrive here but that does not mean that you will see them after the initial visit.  She is a cruel woman and she wants to stop you from spending time with them.  It is strange though with the ease of which I was able to see you.  We must watch out for her.  She will not hurt you but she may hurt me.with some sort of punishment.  Please brother keep watch.  If you do not hear of me it will be because she has done something to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:51 am

"Christine, the Royal Family have come to see me and Elizabeth will know that it is foolish of her to get in the way of me seeing them. She is a Grand Duchess yes, but I am King and she does as I say Christine. She was just waiting for the right time to inform me, as you can see I received this letter this morning from Sweden, informing me of the visit, attached a note from Elizabeth, saying that they will arrive tomorrow. Christine, just be by my side at their arrival and please try not to worry about Elizabeth. She would be foolish to even try to hurt you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 18, 2023 6:53 pm

I think that does not know what Elizabeth is. Marius, you know that I will be with you. Elizabeth would like to harm anyone who would stand in her way. You know that she wants you for herself... So, what is in the letter that you received from Sweden. Did they say anything about the visit. You were telling me that you had a wonderful time. There were many kingdoms at the ceremony. Was there anyone you liked,. Someone that you danced with. I sat down next to my brother.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 25, 2023 10:06 pm

I looked at the letter then up at Christine as she sat beside me.

"I received word in the letter that the Royal Family were coming to visit. It also says that King Gustav wanted to present his sister Rebecca as a potential suitor for me to marry. I did meet her in Sweden and she does seem very nice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 26, 2023 12:42 am

I looked at Marius. . You remember her. Could she be a viable suitor for your hand. It would be nice if you looked fondly to her. Perhaps she can be your wife and Queen. Tell me about your time with her. Did she seem kind. I think that you should be careful around Rebecca. You know that Elizabeth is jealous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum