The Tudor Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle Dungeons

Go down

Castle Dungeons Empty Castle Dungeons

Post by Guest Thu Oct 26, 2023 7:53 am

I had arrived at Belfast Castle. I had come to see mother, who Hugh had imprisoned. I headed down to the dungeons, where there was a guard at the door, upon seeing me, he let me through.

I approached the cell where mother was being held and I noticed that her hands were bound and I could not think why. I approached the cell and the guard opened it for me.

"Mother, I am here. Sorry it took me so long. I cannot think why Hugh has done this to you and now he ties your hands too? Os it true, from what the guard tells me, that when food comes in, they untie your hands but hold arrows on you? I will do all I can to have you released, the guard will untie your hands for a start.

Back to top Go down

Castle Dungeons Empty Re: Castle Dungeons

Post by Guest Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:59 am

My daughter, Elizabeth, has come to see me. My son, Hugo, has held me here in a cell here in Ireland. Hopefully Elizabeth will get Hugo to let me go.
. Elizabeth I am so happy to see you. Were you able to speak to Hugo. When will he release me. Or did he tell you what was the reason for him putting me in the dungeon. I can not wait to leave this cell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:03 am

I entered the cell as the guard opened it for me and I approached mother and gave her a big hug.

"Mother, it is so nice to see you too. It hurts me to see you here in this cell. I have spoken with Hugo, apparently he says, that you offended him by opposing his marriage choice. He also said to me that unless you choose to convert your religion to that of the Protestant Ireland, he will not release you from this cell. Mother, I will do all I can to release you. What Hugh is doing is foolish. I do think that I know the person who is doing this, as you well know, Hugh, he has several close advisors, whom he relies on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 07, 2023 3:00 pm

I see my daughter Elizabeth enter and hugs me. I smile and gently touch her face. . Thank you for coming here. Your attempts to have me released is a blessing. Now I doubt that he feels like I opposed his getting married. I am happy for it. You both are precious to me. Why would I opposed his getting married, but, I do not know with whom he wishes to marry. As far as changing my form of worship he will not do. I am his mother and he has no right to say that I must convert to be a Protestant as my religion. I will not do. So if he wants to keep me here fine . I smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down