The Tudor Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stockholm Harbour

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Stockholm Harbour - Page 2 Empty Re: Stockholm Harbour

Post by Guest Fri Aug 11, 2023 5:23 am

I thought to myself she was setting me up for failure. How can fight with my hands behind my back. She wanted to make sure this fight is tilted in her favor. . Do you mind if I had something to fight with or am I going to have to do this empty handed . I said to Abigail

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 11, 2023 9:24 pm

Maybe I can ask her a question. . Abigail since you want me to fight a skilled fighter let me fight her with my hands bound in the front. That way I can have an equal footing. I can use the sword to fight. Or tie one hand behind my back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 13, 2023 10:07 am

I looked at Katherine as she asked me the question. If this lady truly was my daughter, which I believed she was then I knew that she would win this battle.

"Very well, you will fight with your hands bound in front of you. Remember this fight is not to the death at all. You will have to disarm your opponent only. If you win, then all the prisoners will go free. I say to her as i nod to another of my crew and they come forward and tightly bind Katherine's hands in front of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 13, 2023 2:14 pm

I was happy that she allowed me to fight this way.  It will be difficult but it is doable.  .   Thank you for giving me an better chance .  Who is it that I must fight and may I have a sword I can fight with.  .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 16, 2023 11:11 pm

I looked at her as the lady that Adrian had chosen for her to fight had come forward. She was a very good fighter, one of my best. I watched as Katherine was handed the blade and the fight began.

Katherine, was very good with her sword and as I suspected it was shortly into the battle when I noticed that she bore the swallow tattoo. This had to be my daughter as no one else had that tattoo.

I came forward and spoke.

"The fight is over, there are no questions about it. Everybody back to work." Abigail said as the crew turned and returned to their jobs. As Abigail stood in front of Katherine, it was then that Katherine noticed the unique swallow handle on Abigails sword exactly like her swallow mark.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 20, 2023 4:19 am

. Your sword has unique handle. It looks like a bird almost like the mark on my shoulder. I wonder who is this woman standing before me but I did not want to ask. . So are we to be freed as was the bargain we made. I do not think that your friend Adrian would like that. He did not like that I won the fight actually I think he wanted me to lose. I saw the look of amazement on his face

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 22, 2023 10:01 am

I looked at Katherine then I got out my small blade and cut the ropes that bound her hands. As I released her bonds, Adrian came up to me and whispered in my ear that we were being pursued by French and Swedish Navy and it was at this point when I realised what my fate would be if I docked in the port. I turned to Adrian.

"Thank you Adrian, we should have the longboats ready to send them on their way for I cannot risk docking in the port. I said to him as I turned my glance back to Katherine.

"The women and children will be free to go. The longboats will be prepared for them as we approach the port for them to sail ashore. They will then be free to do as they wish. Should you want to, you may leave with them for the shore, or you can stay with me as I sail to the island where I reside. It is your choice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 22, 2023 10:04 am

I had been watching the fight from a distance and I was very surprised at how well this woman had fought even with her hands bound.

I did not like this woman much, but my priority was to serve Abigail as her second in command and I had just informed her that we were being pursued by the two navy's and that was when I whispered to her that we should release the others and go to the island with the girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 22, 2023 11:06 pm

.   I thank you for keeping your word.  I am not sure I understand why you want for me to come with you.  I have a life in France.  I have an aunt here in Sweden that I would like to know her better.  My father is in England and I think I would like to know him more.  I do not know who my mother is but if I met her I would like to talk to her or have a correspondence with her.  Even though I am flattered that you would like for me to travel with you but I like the stationary life.  I thank you for the invitation but I must decline your offer.  You have been kind and I thank you for giving me the chance to help these people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 05, 2023 9:31 pm

I looked at the young woman.

"I understand your choice Katherine and I do hope that you get to France safely. Before you go please take this. I say handing her an envelope, which inside contained the secret letter that i wrote to King Francis after Henry had betrayed me in England.

The letter contained writing in which I asked him to protect my daughter and help her grow up away from her father in England, for I did not want her to suffer what I suffered. I had also attached a portrait of myself wearing my swallow necklace to show Katherine who i was.

I handed the letter to Katherine and then to spoke to her.
"Please only open this when ashore, for here it is not safe with the crushing sea waves at time. Take the longboat to the French ships.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:58 am

. Thank you for your kindness towards me.  You seem to know me do I remind you of someone.  You look at me as though you know me. I shall wait to read your letter.  But I will not be returning to France just yet.  I smiled to Abigail as I was leaving the ship.  She looked at me strangely. Almost as if she did not wish for me to leave.  It was very strange.  Nonetheless I looked up and I saw a couch that will take me to the private residence of King Gustav and Queen Mary.  I would like to get to know her better as she is my aunt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:05 pm

I was taken to the King Gustav and Queen Mary. I decided to read the letter that Abigail gave to me. As I read the letter I felt a strange sadness for her. Though I wish I knew my father was estranged but I understood why she did not want me to be raised in my father's house. Now I know who my mother is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 30, 2023 6:07 pm

I was saddened to see my daughter leave me. I knew that this was the best way to protect her.
I hoped that she would write to me after understanding who I was. I had set sail for a small island where I had a small residence waiting to see where I would go next. I just hoped that Katherine had made it safely to Sweden once more.
I had attached the location of my island in the letter so she knew where i was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:58 pm

Going to the private residence of King Gustav and Queen Mary. I read closely the letter that Abigail had given me. Explaining the reasoning of her decision to leave me in France. I am thankful to her for sending me there but do wish that I knew my family. I see that she has an address for her home so that I may write to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 21, 2023 10:52 pm

I was so hoping that my daughter Katherine would write to me. I knew that she wanted to know her family more. I did understand the reason if she did not write to me. I had left her my home address, which was on an island. The ship had docked and myself and Adrian were planning where to sail next.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:44 pm

I have never been to Romania. I am excited to see the country with the King and Queen. I had no idea that my aunt, Queen Mary, was so beautiful. I believe that she will make a wonderful queen. King Gustav is a handsome man. I hope that they will be happ. Have a wonderful life together. Perhaps I will have cousins soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:10 am

I had received a letter from my daughter Katherine, i was quite shocked that she had written to me.

[color=#ff1493]"Katherine, I do hope that you enjoy your time in Romania. I have never visited myself either. It is said to be a beautiful place. I hope that this letter finds you well and maybe we can see each other soon.

Your mother,

Abigail

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:43 pm

I thought that I would send Abigail Smith a letter
. Dear Abigail

I read your letter and I wanted to let you know that I am glad that you wrote me. Yes I hope that it is a beautiful place. I will be there with the King and Queen. They are excorting his sister to Romania. When I return to France I would like to write to you. Please let me know were you me to continue to write to you.

Katherine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:53 pm

Dear Katherine,

It was so nice to receive your letter. I would very much like for you to continue to write to me, especially when you are in France. Currently myself, and Adrian, we are being pursued by the French Navy, so my letter is brief.

Abigail

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 09, 2023 9:38 pm

Dear Abigail

I hope that this letter gets safely to you. I am sorry that the French fleet is pursuing you King Francis is my close friend almost like a brother.  I am excited to get to know Queen Mary better.  I do not to offend you by saying this.  This is the first time knowing that I have an aunt or a mother.  I will love to get to know both of you better.  Will write to you soon and tell you all about Romania.

Katherine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 10, 2023 10:39 am

Dear Katherine,

I received your letter. King Francis, I am very pleased with everything that he did for you. The French Navy, intercepted us in Bordeaux, some Duke of Burgundy?, perhaps you know him. He wanted to take us prisoner, however, King Francis was among them and knowing who I was, granted me safe passage into France. I am now residing as his guest at one of his Chateaus. I would very much like to see you soon. I hope that your trip to Romania goes well.

Abigail

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 11, 2023 3:21 pm

Abigail

I hope that you understand that I will need a little bit of time before for I call you mother. I did write to Francis and told him everything so I am happy that he was able to fix it. How is your second mate. He looked very surprised that I won the match. He also seemed very protective of you. We are to leave for Romania soon and I will send you and Francis a message to let you know how things are coming along. I will also keep you updated on my travels. I hope that you will understand my hesitation to call you mother for now but I know that in time I will be comfortable to call you my mother.

Warm regards,

Katherine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:35 pm

Dear Katherine,

I understand the hesitation that you have when it comes to calling me mother. I hope that you have a safe trip to Romania and I shall very much look forward to hearing from you.
Adrian, he is well and yes he was surprised by the fight. He is very protective of me and he always has been. You say you are in Romania, I would advise you to be wary of Elizabeth Hampton, she is a cruel woman and I was cursed by her. Be careful.

Abigail

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 29, 2023 3:03 am

Dear Abigail,

Thank you for understanding my wanting to wait until I feel more comfortable about referring you to mother. Yes, we have just reached Romania and so far it is beautiful. King Marius and Princess Christine seems to be kind people but Elizabeth Hampton. She seems like she is a controlling woman. I really do not trust her at all. I am sorry but did you say that she has put a curse on you? I will make sure that all of us are very careful around her. Thank you for warning me about this woman.

Katherine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum