The Tudor Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tulip Garden

Go down

Tulip Garden Empty Tulip Garden

Post by Guest Wed Oct 12, 2022 8:59 am

I had arranged to show my soon to be wife Elisabeth of France around the gardens of El Escorial and I decided to start in the beautiful Tulip garden and I was waiting for her by a very colourful bed of flowers and this was to be the first time I had laid eyes on my new bride too.

Back to top Go down

Tulip Garden Empty Re: Tulip Garden

Post by Guest Wed Oct 12, 2022 3:52 pm

Looking around I see beautiful tulips. Philip this is a beautiful garden and I am so glad to have met you in person. You are more handsome . How many flowers do you have and I am sure all of them are as beautiful. I am glad I have met you and that you are my husband to be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 15, 2022 9:47 pm

I smiled as I laid eyes on my new bride for the first time.

"The gardens are indeed very beautiful and especially this time of the year when they are all in bloom. There are a great many number of tulips here but this garden is just one of five that I have here at El Escorial. I am honoured to finally meet you Elisabeth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 15, 2022 11:51 pm

I am glad to finally meet you. We have correspond for several months talking about when we shall meet and now here we are. I finally now that as I stand here you are more handsome then I had imagined. I cannot wait to see you the gardens and the horses that you spoke about. I know that we shall have plenty of time to see all that is here and to see it with you will be special.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:29 pm

"I can honestly say that you are more beautiful than I could have imagined myself. I will show you everything here as soon you are to become Queen of this country too. The gardens are quite something and did you know this palace was built by my grandfather?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2022 4:18 am

Well thank you for your praise. You are kind and you are very handsome and I am pleased that I am able to meet and marry you. Your grandfather made a grand palace.   .  I smiled brightly at him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:28 am

"You are very kind too Elisabeth and I have already decided as to when our marriage should be also.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:29 pm

I am truly happy that you have decided the date of the wedding.  Do you think that we can have the ceremony in one of the gardens.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:52 am

"Elisabeth would you like to have the ceremony in the rose garden or even here in the tulip garden if you like?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2022 6:58 pm

The rose garden sounds wonderful thank you   .  Hug you and give you a gentle kiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2022 10:26 pm

"Then the rose garden it shall be Elisabeth for our wedding.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2022 2:57 am

This makes me very happy. May our marriage will last a long time with plenty of happiness and joy. I can see that I will be happy here with you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2022 9:52 am

"Elisabeth I very much hope that we have a long and happy marriage and that we get many children from it also. We shall be very happy together I think.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2022 2:44 pm

From all of our talks together I too believe that we shall be very happy together.  The children will be an extra blessing.    

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2022 10:36 am

"I would live to have many fine children with you Elisabeth and as you say all of our children will be a blessing. Do you know the traditions of a Spanish wedding?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:47 am

. No I don't know any Spanish wedding I hope that you will teach me all that you know. I will be most happy if you show me all of customs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2022 9:36 am

"Elisabeth of course I will teach you all of the Spanish ways a wedding works. You will soon become Queen too and I do hope that Spain is as nice as your homeland?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:40 am

Phillip I am sure that I will be happy here with you. Becoming your wife will be wonderful and becoming your queen is the best of it all world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:08 am

"Then I think that we should be married at once if that is not too soon for you Elisabeth?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum