The Tudor Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

King's Council Room

Go down

King's Council Room Empty King's Council Room

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2022 6:29 pm

I had summoned my most trusted men as I needed to discuss matters of state and I had summoned my wife to join us as she needed to experience her first ever meeting.

Back to top Go down

King's Council Room Empty Re: King's Council Room

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2022 6:34 pm

Thank you for summoning me dear husband. I shall be glad to join you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2022 6:48 pm

I smiled as my wife entered.

"Katherine thank you so much for joining me here. We have matters that we need to discuss with the council so shall we begin?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2022 6:50 pm

Yes let us get started

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2022 6:59 pm

We approached the table with important papers on and the Lords or bowed to us before they began.

"Your majesties it is important to bring up the threat we face on our northern border from Sweden and I know that the new Queen happens to be your majesties sister" one man said looking at Queen Katherine then continued. "We need to fortify the northern borders in case of threat as I do not trust King Gustav and your majesties may need to raise taxes to gain money for it or Queen Katherine has ties with England could they not support us? We then need to think of visiting the new Queen of Luxembourg? the noble Lord said looking at the King and Queen and then I turned to Katherine and waited for her to reply to see what a good ruler she was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:41 pm

Queen Katherine looked at her husband slightly taken back. As a woman she had never been asked to be included in such serious matters. Queen Katherine glanced at her husband lovingly

“I think it is time we write to the King of England and ask for them to send over any help they may have should King Gustav make a move. I also think it would be good for you and I to travel to Luxembourg to speak personally with the Queen and see what support they can offer”
I look at my husband in hopes I have made the right choices

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2022 10:01 am

I looked at my wife and smiled as I was very happy with the choices she had made.

"My lord nobles as Queen Katherine has send we send word to Henry of England to be ready to aid us should an attack come but given that King Henry's sister is now Queen of Sweden it is very unlikely that an attack will come. Myself and Katherine are going to travel to Luxembourg to visit the new Queen and offer her our support. Katherine can you have your ladies prepare things for our trip? I asked her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2022 2:13 pm

“I shall go have them pack for us now my love and have them send for the carriages. It will be best for us to leave as soon as possible so we do not leave the people of Denmark to long”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:13 am

I smiled at my wife.

"Excellent I shall meet you down in the stable courtyard Katherine and we can ride out to Luxembourg but you are right we cannot stay away from the people of Denmark for too long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down