The Tudor Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elena Olegovna's Bedchamber

Go down

Elena Olegovna's Bedchamber Empty Elena Olegovna's Bedchamber

Post by Guest Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:31 pm

I had received some distressing and disturbing news from my younger sisters maid and I had decided to go and speak to my sister on the matter itself. I had been informed that Elena was in her bedroom and so I went there and the door was open and Elena sat at her desk with her lady sorting out her hair and just as she finished I then dismissed the maids. "Leave us" I said to them and as they left I then shut the door and pulled up a chair beside my sister.

"Elena there is something I have to ask you about. One of your ladies has approached me as she did not want to take the matter to the King and I have been told that during your walks in the garden you have secretly been seeing a man. Is this true Elena?

Back to top Go down

Elena Olegovna's Bedchamber Empty Re: Elena Olegovna's Bedchamber

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:05 am

I was taken back by my brother just coming into my room while I was dressing as he sat next to me his face was stern and he looked anxious I wait for him to speak and tell me what is troubling him what he says I can not believe as I thought I had been discreet what should I say to my brother."good morro to you dear brother it is true brother for I love him and he intends to marry me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:15 am

O looked sternly at my sister.

"Elena firstly forgive my intrusion whilst you were dressing I am sorry for that. This man one of your maids saw you kissing him in the gardens out of sight and she did not want to tell father of it but I must ask you Elena who is this man? Is he of noble birth?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:57 am

" you are forgive brother and yes he is he is one of your close friends lord Henry Casterton."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 21, 2021 6:05 am

I looked at my sister a little shocked.

"Lord Henry Casterton? I did not know he was here in the Ukraine. How long have you been secretly seeing him Elena? Do you really love him?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2021 7:36 pm

"Yes dear brother it is him he has been back at least a month and we have been courting the whole time and I really do love him so much I think he is going to ask for my hand very soon."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 23, 2021 6:19 am

"It is nice to hear that you love him Elena. I am just worried at what father will say for I do believe he was trying to find a suitable husband for you Elena. I could try to convince father for you marrying Henry if you want?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2021 5:38 am

"I understand brother and I believe he is but I want no other than Henry and I know you could convince father to consider him for a match for me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2021 8:47 am

"I will of course try for you Elena and I cannot promise anything but I will do all I can to make you happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:37 pm

"I understand brother I know what father is like I know there will be no talking him into a marriage for me especially if he has picked some one."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:42 pm

"Elena I will try my best to persuade father for you do not panic sister.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 08, 2022 6:42 pm

Thank you and I will not

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:20 pm

"Tell me something Elena does our sister Natalia seem different to you? I feel she is hiding something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum